13

Thank you for all the comments, they are really helpful and motivating, I am sorry I did that, I promise I will try to update more and not be like that again.

Third person p.o.v:

Yoonji walked, or practically ran to Hoseok and asked him if they could talk, Hoseok declined telling her, he has a class in five minutes, so she asked if they could meet at lunch and he agreed. Yoonji was so happy he said agreed, it didn't show on her face, but her heart was fluttering, thinking this is her way of fixing her mistake, she ignored him, he is probably wondering why, so now she can explain.

As Yoonji was working on fixing what she did, Jimin was wondering if she should respond to the text, her classmate just sent her, the classmate that confessed to her. Apparently, the two months he didn't see her or had the chance to talk to her made him, miss her and want to see and talk to her, so he got her number from someone in the class, who had her number just because they had an assignment together. Now he is waiting for her reply, he sent it to her this morning and now it's lunch time.

"Yoonji, you remember that one guy that confessed to me before we left school, after bullying my two bullies?" Jimin asked her sister, who was looking around them, trying to find Hoseok and not really paying attention to her sister.

"Yeah." Yoonji replied carelessly and still trying to find him.

"Well he told him, he wanted to meet up and go on date." Jimin said and nervously waited for her sister to react, thinking that she will get angry and not let her do it, convincing her that it's not good to go on a date with that guy, that's what she hoped for but it didn't happen the way she wanted to be.

"Sure, just tell dad before you go, I have to go now, I will come back in a few minutes." Yoonji replied, seeing Hoseok in the crowd and running off to him, leaving her twin sister all own.

"So her crush is more important than me? Stupid Yoonie. Hmph!" Jimin turned around and left the school angry; she told Yoonji last night that, they can go out together to have lunch outside of school, since they don't study in the afternoon but that dumb sister of herself of course forgot, what a great sibling she has.

Out of anger and spite, Jimin told the guy that she will meet him up now if he wants, he of course said yes and told her, to give her a location to know where they are going to meet; after she decided on a certain cafe, he excused himself from his friends, took his bag and left the school, as he was going to skip the afternoon classes to meet her, because he didn't know when the next opportunity will raise again.

You would thing two people having lunch together, would be talking and engaging with each other, they both like each other, they both are a bit socially awkward but can manage aaaaaand they didn't talk, Yoonji wasn't brave enough to try and talk and Hoseok didn't bother because he was angry at her. So Yoonji decided to follow Hoseok to the library, she didn't have classes, he has a free period now so she figured this is her last chance to do this, today.

"Are you going to keep following around and not talk at all?" Hoseok said, a bit annoyed, Yoonji had lunch with him, followed him to the library, followed outside and still she is not saying anything, is she making fun of him? She never seemed to be the shy type, she always said what's she is thinking about, even if it's ruthless or rude so now she can't say, I don't like you and I won't go out with you to him? Is it that hard to break his heart?

"I...I...." Yoonji couldn't form a sentence, there is only ten minutes left for Hoseok to enter his classroom and she still hasn't gathered her thoughts.

"What is it, Yoonji? Tell me." Hoseok cornered Yoonji, putting his hands on the tree, caging her between his arms, not letting her run away, to make her say it once and for all. "The clock is ticking, my class starts in seven minutes, if you aren't going to say anything, I am leaving."

"I am...I am actually...." Yoonji stuttered for multiple minutes and tried to say something, but she got nervous, she never confessed to anyone before!

"Bye." Hoseok said, slowly backing away from her, since if he doesn't start walking now, he will be late for class and Yoonji won't talk anyway so why bother.

Yoonji watched him leaving and thought to herself that if she doesn't do it now, there is tomorrow, she is not leaving school anytime soon; nothing will happen in a day, right?

Obviously no and that was proven to her, by the girl running to Hoseok, grabbing his collar and kissing him passionately, while she watched wide eyed; getting angered by it. She walked to them and pushed the girl away, standing in front Hoseok, while the latter, stood there shocked of what just happened, did he just get sexually assaulted by someone?

"B*tch! That's my boyfriend! Get away from him!" The girl screamed at Yoonji and hearing her voice, Hoseok knew who it was, his ex who cheated on him. The girl lifted her hand to slap Yoonji but Hoseok stopped her and told her to leave, stating that they broke up already. "But I still love you."

"And I don't. Let's go Yoonji." Hoseok held Yoonji's hand and dragged her away while she heatedly glared at his ex, wanting to rip her head off her body and boil her lips with burned oil.

Hoseok walked Yoonji to the front door and told her to go home and to never talk to that girl. As he was walking back to school, Yoonji wasn't satisfied with what happened and decided to tell him now, or else that sl*t will steal him away; the door was already closed so she grabbed a rock from the ground and throw it at his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" Hoseok turned to look at her with a pained expression on his face, while she screamed.

"I like you so you better not get back with that hoe, you hear me! Or I will burn you down, sunshine!" Yoonji shouted, getting weird looks from the gatekeeper and the students beside her.

Yoonji ran the opposite direction as soon as she was done, her anger killing as she wanted to shoot someone, if just she wasn't raised well, she could have killed here the moment she put her lips on her man, that hoe! She cheated on him and now has the balls to come back and kiss him!

While Yoonji was angrily walking home and stomping her feet, Jimin was having the best time of her life on her date and Yoonjun was kissing Soobin in the closet, what a world.

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.