2

Third person p.o.v:

"Wow, that's a shocker, I was sure he liked you. But I kind of get why he did that." Yoonji said, making her brother stop. "Why did you stop?"

"You know? Then tell me! I thought he liked me as well, but when I confessed he said he doesn't see me that and didn't tell me the reason. If you know, tell me." Yeonjun said as he faced his little sister.

"Will make a difference if you knew?" Yoonji regretted hinting that she knows, now he won't let her go, until she tells him, so troublesome.

"I will ask him about it and confirm it, and see if I can fix that problem in order to make him like me and want to go out with me." Yeonjun declared, fire in his eyes.

"You make it sound so easy when it's not. Anyway, I won't tell you here, I don't want to die in the middle of the road so start driving." Yoonji said, urging her brother to move since people were beeping at them.

"Alright, but promise you will tell once we are home?" Yeonjun glanced at Yoonji, as he started driving again.

"Promise! Just look ahead of you, I am still too young to die." Yoonji said and Yeonjun looked ahead.

After about ten minutes, they reached home, soaked because of the rain, even though Yoonji covered them with her umbrella, it couldn't be prevented.

"Why do you not have a protecting jacket from the rain? Now, I am all wet." Yoonji said as she got down from the bike.

"I forgot them, I didn't think it will rain today." Yeonjun said as he got his bike inside the house, with his sister by his side.

"Whatever, mom is going to be angry, be ready to be pampered for two days." Yoonji walked in the house with Yeonjun behind her.

"Yoonji? Yeonjun? What happened to the both you?" Jungkook rushed to them, seeing them both wet and smiling awkwardly. "Jimin! Get some towels for your sister and brother!"

"Coming!" Jimin shouted from upstairs, then come down running with three towels in her hands, giving them to Yoonji and Yeonjun and Jungkook, who immediately helped them dry their hair.

"Put down you backpack and stuff here, go take a hot shower and relax. Yoonji in the shower upstairs and Yeonjun the one here, now go before you catch a cold." Jungkook took the towels from them as each went to take a shower.

"Jimin, can you get me the mop? I need to clean the floor. And I need to take their stuff to dry too." Jungkook requested, peeking at Jimin.

"It's okay, mom. I will do it. You can go continue making dinner, dad will be here soon and I am hungry." Jimin said, rubbing her stomach.

"You are? That's great! I will make the best dinner you will ever have, I miss my chubby Jimin." Jungkook happily went to the kitchen.

"Not everyone does." Jimin smiled sadly and went to get the mop.

After half an hour, Yoonji went downstairs with a towel around her neck, going o the kitchen to have water.

"Dry your hair, Yoonji. I don't want you to catch a cold." Jungkook said, not even looking at Yoonji.

"How did....whatever. I will, I just wanted water. By the way, where is Namjoon? I don't see him with Jungmin, Taehee and Jieun. Where did he go?" Yoonji asked as she sat down, not far away from Jungkook.

"He went to Seokjin's house, he will stay the night with him." Jungkook said, turning off the stove.

"I don't trust that Jin kid, I don't want him near my little brother, he is too old to hang out with Namjoon." Yoonji said, not happy.

"Yoonji, Jin is twelve and Namjoon is ten, what are you talking about? And Namjoon is a smart boy, he knows to chose as his friends, plus Jin is a sweet boy and behaves well. I don't know where Namjoon got his genes, and how did he turn to be so smart, I mean look at your dad." Jungkook said, till this day, he doesn't understand how Namjoon to be so smart with him and Taehyung as the parents, his iq is high but not that high and Taehyung is the same. Mystery of the century.

"What is that sounds to mean, dear?" Taehyung walked in, hands on his hips, pouting angrily.

"Hubby! Welcome home." Jungkook went to give Taehyung his usual hug, ignoring what he said previously.

"Hmm." Taehyung hugged back then said: "So what did you say about me?"

"Haha, I was joking with Yoonji, you know I love you." Jungkook said in a sweet voice, playing with Taehyung's shirt.

"I love you too, how about a welcome home kiss? What do you say?" Taehyung bit Jungkook's ear, who blushed.

"God, mu eyes! I need to bleach them!" Yoonji said as she got up and went to her room.

"Mom! Dad! There are single people in this house, show some respect." Yeonjun who was going down, also witnessed the scene, felt his heart even more broken. He went back upstairs to ask Yoonji about earlier.

Yeonjun walked to Yoonji's room and knocked on the door, waiting for Yoonji to respond.

"Come in!" Yoonji shouted from inside the room.

"Hey. Huh? Where is Jimin? I thought she will be here with you." Yeonjun said as he walked in the room.

"She is downstairs with Jieun, she said she is going to play with her." Yoonji replied.

"That's weird, she usually watches her favorite drama and eat snacks by this time. Is something wrong?" Yeonjun asked as he sat on Jimin's bed.

"I talked to her yesterday but she says she is fine, which I don't believe one bit, she thinks she can fool me! Her twin sister, just because we don't look alike doesn't mean I can't understand her real feelings." Yoonji said, frustrated.

"Give her some time, then talk to her again, if it doesn't work, I will talk to her as well, and if that doesn't work, I will tell to mom and dad, she usually tells mom everything." Yeonjun said, sighing, worried about his little sister's health and mental health. "Wait, why did I come here again?"

"To talk about Soobin?"

"Exactly, now tell me what you know."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.