End: Part five

"This isn't a porno." Namjoon said, his cheeks reddening, unlike Jin who looked at him straight in the face, with a serious look; as if he just didn't tell him to strip.

"It can be if we let it be." Jin said, putting down the knife, sparing the onions for now, and approaching Namjoon, who widened his eyes and stepped back, looking around him, to see if anyone was near them, luckily there wasn't anyone, yet. "Wanna know something?" Jin said in a flirtatious tone.

"What?" Namjoon replied, looking awkwardly around him and tripping on a banana peel on the floor, only for Jin to catch and get closer to his ear and whisper. "I always wondered how it would be like if we switched roles."

"Switched roles in what?" Namjoon asked, innocently.

"In bed." Jin replied in a raspy and deep voice, sending shivers down Namjoon's spin; they slowly approached each other faces, ready to get it on right there and now, that was until the director said:

"And cut!" Jieun screamed and clapped for her brother and his boyfriend, checking the footage, along with Jungmin, while Namjoon sighed and asked Jin, to lift him up, instead of keeping him in his arms, Jin did just that but kept his arm around Namjoon's waist.

"That was good." Jungmin commented, giving them a thumbs up.

"Tell me why we are doing this again?" Namjoon asked, glancing at his boyfriend, who was having way too much fun, with this; the short film they are making.

Let me tell you the story of how it started, Jieun came to Namjoon for help, she told her that she has a project, a project about making a film and it could be anything she wants, as long as it's at least fifteen minutes long, she has the script, the camera from her dad, a mic and everything, what she lacks is actors and since she knows Jin was in acting school, she asked them to act for her, as the main leads, along with their other siblings and parents, it became a family project.

Namjoon agreed, happy to be able to help his little sister, that was until she told him about the script, about being a closeted gay couple, trying to hide their relationship from their family, about the scenes of him and Jin flirting, like they never did in real life, about how intimate they have to be. Namjoon isn't even comfortable being open about his relationship in public, so portraying the character was easy for him but when it came to the indoor scenes, where they are all over each, it was harder than cutting onions.

"For Jieun and to tease you with it, along with the readers." Jin replied, with a smile, giving Namjoon a kiss on the cheek, and walking towards Jieun and Jungmin to see how they did as well.

"I am going to regret this one day." Namjoon said to himself, knowing that he will watch this one day and cringe at his horrible acting or the cheesy lines given to him by his sister.

"Joonie." Soobin's voice came behind him and he turned around to see, Soobin looking at him with a distressed look.

"Yes?" Namjoon responded, wondering why Soobin was looking like he wants to go to the bathroom.

"Can I get your advice on something?" Soobin

"Sure, what is it?" Namjoon

"Let's go somewhere private." Soobin dragged Namjoon out of the scene, under the eyes of the others, who got to preparing things after they saw him go.

"So? What is it, Soobin?" Namjoon

"Do you think it's a good idea to run away to another country without telling Yeonjun?" Soobin

"What? Of course not, what are you a runaway husband?" Namjoon

"No, I just want to play a game with him." Soobin

"Why don't you say, I want to give him a heart attack? It's basically the same." Namjoon

"So you think it's a bad idea?" Soobin

"It's a horrible idea, unless you want to break up with him." Namjoon said and just as Soobin was about to deny it, Yeonjun came from behind the wall, behind Namjoon, telling him to continue the conversation and drag it a bit longer, and he did just that, by not denying it.

"Hmm, well, I am actually getting bored." Soobin said in a nonchalant tone, surprising Namjoon with it, was he serious?

"Getting bored of Yeonjun? Of your relationship?" Namjoon asked, never been more shocked in his whole entire life.

"Yea, kind of." Soobin replied, shrugging.

"Then you should talk to him about it, because if you are starting to lose feelings, it's better to break it off before you get married." Namjoon said, still a bit in shock, but he didn't have time to react any longer, because they were done and Yeonjun called for them.

"Get him over here, Soobin!"

"Let's go!" Soobin smiled widely, getting rid of the sad grimace that was on his face, dragging Namjoon along with him, to the hallway.

"Where to?!" Namjoon said, resisting Soobin's hold, but he couldn't for long so he let himself be dragged, after Soobin's response.

"Just come with me." Soobin answered, running through the hallways.

"Surprise!"

"What is this for? My birthday is still months away." Namjoon asked, looking around him weirdly, what were these decorations for? Nobody's birthday is today, nobody is celebrating anything, so what was it?