18

Weeks passed, everyone was having fun in the trip, getting to know each other better and fall in love with their partners deeper, except for one couple, Lena and Taehee. Things weren't great between them, they aren't talking much, they didn't spend time with each other and even fought three times since they got here, without anyone knowing and after their last fight, Lena took her decision.

"Dad, did you take everything you need?" Yeonjun asked, checking with his dad and how the packing is going; since him and Taehyung are going on their own, to camp somewhere a bit far from here, to spend some quality time together without everyone bugging them.

"Yes, but are you sure? Me and your father can have this date another time, I don't want to leave all of you alone." Before Jungkook could finish, Jimin stopped him, Yoonji beside her with a sarcastic smile.

"You have been saying that for at least two years and I haven't seen you and father out, alone on a date for like forever." Yoonji said as Namjoon took the bags to the car the couple will be taking, without Jungkook noticing so he doesn't change his mind.

"We will be fine on our own, we are adults and we can take care of each other and the others too so go with no worries." Jimin added, putting her hand around Jieun who smiled at her dad, with a thumbs up, along with her sisters beside her.

"But...." Jungkook wasn't convinced yet so the kids had to pull their last card. "Father!" As soon as he heard it, Taehyung came into to scene and put Jungkook on his shoulder and said goodbye to his kids, while Jungkook struggled to find a way to get don and when he figured he couldn't, he started telling his kids to take care of each other and all of the important things, while they nodded and waved at them.

"That was so uncool of you." Jungkook said, pouting and glaring at his husband, for treating him like a kid at candy shop who didn't want to leave.

"Tell that to the person who was about to cancel our date." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes and starting the car, to go to their destination, that wasn't so far away from her, just a fifteen minutes drive.

"I wasn't about to cancel it." Jungkook

"Well, it looked to me like you were looking for a reason to do just that." Taehyung

"Maybe. It has been soooo long since we got out together, what will do anyway? And what if we are going to fight all the time? Or worst what if realize we aren't in love with each other anymore?" Jungkook

"Stop it with the what ifs, we have been together for so long and we might have stopped loving each other long ago before we even realized it but I still want to die on the same bed with you and spend my last moments with you beside me." Taehyung

"And what if I don't?" Jungkook

"Hmm, I will kidnap you and make you suffer from Stockholm syndrome so you won't leave me." Taehyung

"That's creepy but I like it, do just that, I give you my permission." Jungkook

"Thank you, I wasn't going to do it without it." Taehyung replied with a cheeky smile and the conversation stopped, because they reached their destination. Taehyung stopped the car and was about to get down, to get their luggage when Jungkook's question stopped him.

"When was the last time we kissed each other? Ten years ago?" Jungkook said, with a slight smirk, looking up, pretending I think about it.

"Stop joking, I kissed you this morning." Taehyung can't have a good day if he at least didn't kiss Jungkook twice a day.

"You did? Hmm, I don't remember the feeling of it for some reason." Jungkook

"Want me to remind you?" Taehyung

"Please do." Jungkook

While they are making out and getting it on, let's go check on the others, who were currently not having as much fun as the older generation, because Lena declared that she is breaking up with Taehee and that she is leaving the house, to go back to the city, she didn't want to stay there any longer.

They all respected her decision and told her she can go, they even gave her a motorcycle and some money, and when Yeonjun thought that wasn't enough, he suggested that he goes with her so nothing happens to her. When they both left, Taehee broke down and started crying, while her sisters hugged her tight, telling her it will be okay, the boys didn't know what to do, so with Jin's lead, they went to the kitchen, where he suggested that they make her something, because for him, what other way to make someone cheer up, other than cook them their favorite dishes.

"You know I always thought that if someone make my sisters cry, I will punch them in the face, but I didn't think it will be a girl." Namjoon sighed, still hearing sniffles coming from the living room, along with the sound of the tv.

"They say one in seven is gay." Lee said, out of the blue.

"You can correct that to three." Soobin said, looking up from the onion he is cutting, that Namjoon wasn't allowed to approach.

"But we don't know Jieun and Jungmin sexuality is yet." Hoseok said, munching on the fries that were just cooked.

"I bet one of them has to be gay, we have gay parents, four out of seven of us has to be gay. I actually thought Yoonji will be the gayest out of all of us but turned she likes....that." Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a bit of disapproval in his eyes, he still isn't getting over the fact they are engaged, his older sister is still too young to marry someone.

"Well she is bisexual if you didn't know." Hoseok dropped the bomb then left to the bathroom, since he saw Yoonji going there and gesturing him to follow her.