12

Sorry for the long delay, I was taking a short break after finishing a book, but now, my time will be devoted to this story and I will upload daily.

Third person p.o.v:

Being dropped off by her father, who look like a tiger ready to hunt, made Yoonji even more nervous to meet Hoseok, her father doesn't want her to date anyone till she is thirty and her dad wants her to live her life as she wants, while having fun. Jimin wasn't bothered by any of that, she never talks to boys anyway and doesn't like romantic relationships other than on dramas or tv shows, but that will change soon.

Before Yoonji and Jimin could walk out of the car, Taehyung reminded them of the protocol when they get approached. "If someone tries to flirt with you...."

"Ignore them and if they don't stop, punch them in the throat, we know father." They both said at the same time, with a harmonized tone, with a monotone face.

"That's my girls, hope you have a good day at school, love you." Taehyung added at last, as the girls were getting out of the car.

"Love you too." Yoonji and Jimin replied, as they waved at their father leaving, the school parking lot.

While the both of them were walking to the front door, eyes were following them, mostly because the two of them were holding hands, as one of the two were white and blue, while the others was black and grey, making them wonder how do these two know each other? Are they friends that just transferred here, or related? Only one knew and he was practically running to them; he was delighted to see them, to see the girl he missed, the girl that has been ignoring him for two weeks, three days and four hours; he still remembers her last text and it makes him wonder, should he really go and talk to her?

Once he recalled the last words she wrote to him, his face turned sour, his delight was gone, he stopped in his tracks, before reaching them, she didn't respond to his messages for a long time, they texted every single day but then, after he confessed, she was gone, and by the way, he already told her he had those kind of intentions, so it should be expected at one point, right? Then why did she ghost him? He doesn't want to speak to her, he has his own ego, she clearly doesn't like him, otherwise, she would have said something, then why bother going to her, to get either ignored or hurt by her words? He is better off, not talking to her.

Hoseok turned the other way, seeing goodbye to his first true love, Yoonji could be a great friend, she is kind, sweet, honest, smart and thoughtful, a friend anyone can ask for, but he needs time before his feelings will go away, he doesn't want to pressure her by meeting or talking to her, he wants to know why she ignored him but he also doesn't want to know the truth, he has already been hurt once, he doesn't want that to happen again, he isn't that good at love anyway; it's better if he stays away, far away from her.

"Hope!" Someone screamed from across the hallway, attracting not only Hoseok's attention but everyone else that were walking by.

I am sorry for the short chapter, I will be sure to make the next update longer and thank you for understanding and see you tomorrow

Love you ❤️