17

This is a bit longer than usual since I haven't been updating that much, hope you like it

"No, this is not happening, you can't."

"Father, I am almost 25, I can and will get married." Yoonji said, struggling not to roll her eyes, she knows her father loves her but he is really over the top when it comes to her and Hoseok. She knows that but she still didn't expect him to do what he did.

"But I do not allow it." Taehyung took the ring from Yoonji's hand and swallowed it, making himself gag and Yoonji tear up because of how much money and time she spent to buy it.

She tearfully looked at her father and got up from her seat, slamming the door behind her and going to her dad's car. As she got in, her tears started falling, making Jungkook worried and asked her what happened, when she tearfully responded, he left the car angrily and went to Taehyung, pulling him out of the car with his collar; he stopped for a brief second and told Hoseok to go to Yoonji, to talk to her and respond to her proposal, then told Jimin and Lee to ride the car and leave them the motorcycle.

After they were left alone in the middle of the road, Jungkook started scolding Taehyung for being so childish and mean to their daughter, for no reason other than being a possessive father, which he promised he won't, after his own dad's behavior with them and their relationship, now he is acting the same way.

"You either go to a doctor and get that ring out or you buy her a new one and you are going to give them your blessings, Hoseok is a wonderful guy, what do you want more? Huh? Want her to become a fifty year old single lady with twenty adorable cats and a miserable life? Is that what you want?" Jungkook said, glaring at his husband but that wasn't the end of it, he still screamed at him for being a horrible father and making Yoonji cry.

Taehyung listened to all of it, with no voice, not saying anything, realizing how dumb he must have looked doing that and he ruined the trip for them now, he made Yoonji cry and the others to look weirdly at him. He sighed and promised Jungkook that he will fix his mistake, he is too old to be doing this anyway, even if his face still looks twenty five.

"If I didn't love you, I would have left you on the road to get robbed by someone." Jungkook straight face was slightly breaking Taehyung's heart, because he rarely looks at him with no emotions on his face, it made him further realize how f*cked up his action was.

Upon reaching the big house, they will be staying at, everyone was in their rooms and no one was looking directly at Taehyung's eyes, other than Soobin, who was worried about his proposal that he was planning and how well it will go now. Taehyung tried apologizing to Yoonji but she didn't listen and continued ignoring him all day long, even after Hoseok told her it was fine and they don't need a ring to be engaged, he offered her one of his rings that he has, as jewelry, and that was enough for him, to prove they stepped further in their relationship, but that didn't matter to her, she knew Hoseok doesn't care about the ring, she doesn't either, well a bit, but the meaning after what her father did, has the biggest impact on her, doesn't he want her to be happy? Or did he not find Hoseok perfect for her?

A few days go by and Taehyung is no where to be seen, he has been gone for almost two days and they haven't been able to contact him or get in touch with him, he is just gone, that Jieun started telling them, he went out to buy milk, meaning he isn't coming back but of course that was just a joke, by her, waiting for him at the door at night, hoping he will enter at any moment.

Suddenly at the third night of his disappearance, after Jungkook have been tempted to call the police and look for his husband, Taehyung is an adult, a middle aged man but he is still worried about him, what if he was kidnapped or he got a sudden heart attack and he couldn't come back home? All his worried were washed away when he got a message from Taehyung, telling him to come down with the others, Yoonji and Hoseok.

Everyone ended up coming, since they missed Taehyung and wanted to see if he was okay, he was okay, in fact he was great, he had a big smile on his face in a decorated area with Yoonji's favorite flowers, her favorite food and desert on the table along with two small boxes.

He didn't think the others will be awake at this time, since it's 1am but they were and they ran to hug him, much to his surprise, his four daughters and son were all over him, scolding and telling him, how much they missed him, in those three days and that it was supposed to be a family trip so he doesn't have the right to disappear like that.

Yoonji watched from the sidelines, not having enough courage to go and give him a big hug, like she used to when she was younger but Hoseok was there to give her a slight push, to make her slowly walk to him and awkwardly stand in front of him.

"I am sorry for what I did, I wasn't willing to give you away since you are my little princess and I didn't expect you to grow so fast, what I did that day was wrong and I regretted it immediately. I have been thinking about this for the few past days, go ahead and live your life, I won't interfere again if it means ruining your happiness. Hoseok, can you come here?" Taehyung

"Yes sir?" Hoseok

"Take care of her or I will slice your legs off so you can't dance anymore." Taehyung said with a creepy smile then turned it to a cute boxy smile and got the boxes behind him. "I also got you this." Taehyung opened the two boxes and gave each one them the couple custom rings he got them.

After he got the ring out, he didn't want to give it to them after THAT, so he sold it and I went back home, in a fifteen hours long drive, to get some money to buy them couple rings and then bought all the other things.

Yoonji eventually accepted the apology and gave him a hug, thanking him for the better rings, she bought hers for like 100 dollars, because she doesn't have that much pocket money even after saving up for almost a year, but these look like, they are at least 5000 dollars.

"How was it?" Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a hug from behind and kissing his neck. Jungkook nodded as he took off his hair tie and then Taehyung remembered the thing he got for him, a white bunny hair clip, that he thought will look perfect on him. "You like it?"

"I love it."

"And I love you."