22

"Don't bully my cute father in law, you are perfect the way you are Mr.Jeon and your diss was amazing, I could make a track out of it." Soobin said, patting Jungkook on the shoulder, while the other four shook their heads in silence.

"Thank you my dear, at least someone can understand me in this family." Jungkook said, as he glared at his daughters and their partners, then at his annoying husband, who doesn't know the real meaning of dissing, he can't even rap for goodness sake.

"I felt someone insulting my rap skills, who was it?"Taehyung asked, looking behind him then at his side, to his lovely wifey who was avoiding eye contact.

"Father, if I am going to be honest with you, you do not make a good rapper, you sound like a headless chicken trying to talk Italian, no offense." Yoonji told him, then rested her head on Hoseok's chest, while Taehyung was trying to hold back his tears.

"Honey, your father has feelings, even if it's true don't say it like that." Jungkook said, adding another dagger to Taehyung's heart and making a single tear leave his eye.

"I am this close to jumping off a cliff, so stop talking about me in this way before I throw all of you out of the window." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes at his insensitive family, who didn't care about his fragile feelings.

"We are just joking with you." Jungkook laughed it off and patted Taehyung on the head.

"Tell that to my precious tears." Taehyung moved Jungkook's hand off his head, not responding to anything after that, making the others think they really hurt his feelings, they were just joking around but maybe they went too far.

Since Yoonji and Jungkook were the one who made the comments, the others slept while the two of them asked Taehyung how can they make him feel better and fix their mistake.

For Yoonji, he told her to move in back with them until she and Hoseok get married and leave to Japan, she agreed because she wanted to please her loving father and a distance before marriage isn't that bad of an idea right?

For Jungkook, Taehyung demand that he goes on a date with him at least twice a week and cook him his favorite meal once a week for the next month, Jungkook agreed and kissed his hubby's cheek, asking him if he was feeling better now, Taehyung nodded happily with his boxy smile but as soon as Yoonji went back to sleep and Jungkook turned to look out of the window, smirk was painted on his handsome face and he hardly stopped the urge to laugh like an evil villain who got what he wanted.

Let's skip to a few weeks later, because the author has some juicy stuff to tell in that time line; like Kai pinning Yeonjun to the wall, with his face so close to Yeonjun's, while Soobin was watching on the side with cross arms.

Not being able to watch it any longer, Soobin raised his hand and asked their choreographer to change this part of the dance, because it wasn't needed at all, why would Kai need to pin Yeonjun with his hand on Taehyun's back with the other two in the background, it has no meaning.

"I agree, this is weird." Beomgyu supported Soobin in his disagreement, making the choreographer stop for a second and think about it, while the others went to drink water.

Soobin went to get a bottle of water for him and Yoonjun, expecting to find him away from Kai by then, because he couldn't look at them any longer, but to his surprise, Kai was still pinning Yeonjun to the wall and staring at him deeply, while Yeonjun was just standing there, doing absolutely nothing about it.

"Can I take him for a second?" Soobin asked, with a fake smile, holding Yeonjun's hand while squeezing the water bottle in the other, to contain the urge to punch something or someone.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." Kai replied, moving away from Yeonjun to also get a water bottle, but not before giving Yeonjun one last glance.

"Come here." Soobin dragged Yeonjun to the bathroom and got in a stall along with him, making him sit on the bathroom seat as he stood in front of him, with his angry eyes and pouty lips. "We need to tell them."

"That's what I told you since day one but you didn't agree, what changed now?" Yeonjun held Soobin's hand and slowly caressed, to help ease his anger.

"Kai is becoming more forward, I had a hunch that he liked you but now I am sure, he has his eyes on you and no one takes my man, so we are going to go and tell them we are dating, no in fact engaged and going to adopt two dogs and a hamster." Soobin said and Yeonjun smiled warmly, almost like a smirk.

Yeonjun got up and held Soobin's hand tightly, walking out of the bathroom, into the practice room and before the others could tell them they were live, Yeonjun kissed Soobin and then showed off their rings.

All the other three members had shocked faces, making the fans wonder what they saw behind the camera, that made them that surprised, for them to open their mouths and look like they saw a ghost.

"Is this a joke?" Taehyun asked, still not being able to believe the two of them are engaged, he guessed they were dating right, but marriage? Never

"Of course not, we are going to get mar...." Soobin couldn't finish his sentence as Beomgyu stopped him by screaming loudly.

"Shhhh!! Don't say anything!" Beomgyu added, as they all started panicking and the staff were rolling in the room.

"We need to turn off the live now, there is something urgent we have to do, sorry MOA we going to go live later, love you all." Kai said and smiled one last time for MOA before turning off the live and his smiley face turning to a sad one, he knew it, why did he even hope for something anyway?