End: Part four

As much as Lena wanted to keep her pregnancy as a secret and ran far away from Taelee, to avoid facing any responsibility or problems, with no worries about what she will say or think about her, she couldn't, her morals, her love for Taelee and Jungkook didn't allow her, instead they pushed her to go talk to her immediately and not wait any longer, because of how bad it will get if she waits any longer to tell her; but it was already so bad.

"Lena, you should have told me, the moment you realized you were pregnant, you should have come and told me, not wait for my parents to find out by themselves and tell you to tell me." Taelee said angrily, still not believing that Lena is pregnant, she couldn't even sit down, nor look at the shy Lena standing beside her dad.

"I was scared." Lena said, still looking down, not being able to face Taelee. They promised each other to wait, to make the decision later on their relationship, but she broke her promise because of reckless behavior and unprotected love affairs.

"Scared of what? My reaction? I would have been less angry if you were the one who told me by yourself." Taelee

"I am sorry." Taelee

"Sorry won't fix it and won't take that thing away either." Taelee said, uncaringly, her anger taking over her, making Jungkook almost slap her for her words but Taehyung stopped her, before he can even lift his hand, gesturing him that words are better tools.

"Taelee! Fix your language, that's a baby, they are a human being, and it wasn't entirely Lena's fault, don't put all the blame on her, and she only found out yesterday and it just happened that I saw the pregnancy test, no need to make a scene out of it, you need to focus on the bigger issue, you have a child on the way." Jungkook lied, he found out last week and Lena found out probably two weeks prior but Taelee didn't need to know that, so it's better if he hides that and let them focus on the main thing, Lena's pregnancy.

Taelee couldn't answer her dad or say anything, she stepped out of the room, excusing herself to take a deep breath; she doesn't know what to do, the right thing to do is to accept it and move on but she doesn't fully believe it, she isn't ready to take care of another human being, she doesn't think she will ever be.

After she took more than five minutes outside, Taehyung followed her and talked to her, to try to help her, to make up her mind and decide what to do: "Taelee, remember when you told me you would do anything for Lena? And that she is everything for you, that nothing will drift you apart from each other? Don't let this be the thing that pushes you away from her, you lost her once, don't lose her again."

"But father, she....she got pregnant, I...I don't know what to do, we didn't plan for this." Taelee

"Nobody plans for everything, life is unexpected, things happens and this will either make your relationship stronger or ruin it, you are the one who decides." Taehyung told her and left her to think about her decision while he cleared the scene, letting the others know that nothing was wrong and to leave their sister alone.

Taelee stood all alone, trying to comprehend what was happening, her girlfriend is pregnant, she is having a child, she slept with someone and got herself a baby; the harder Taelee thought about it, the more sure she got that she doesn't want to leave, she stand by Lena and be her strength, they will be able to take this step, they are not ready for it but they will manage and her parents will surely help them.

With that in mind, Taelee got back inside the room, to find Lena touching her tummy, while Jungkook was telling her about his own pregnancy, and once he saw his daughter, looking at his with a smile, he decided to leave them to decide their future.

Taelee approached Lena and hugged her from behind. "Lena, you know that I never considered having kids for the next ten years of our relationship."

"I know, if you don't want us, then I can understand if you want to break up with me, I am ready to accept it, I made a mistake and I am ready to pay for it." Lena wasn't going to let go of her baby, she is going to take care of them as a proper mother, and she would to have Taelee as well but if it's not possible, then be it.

"No you silly goose, I am not letting you go, we will raise this little bubble together, with the father too if he wants, we will work this out." Taelee

"Really? Are you sure you are not going to change your mind and want to put them for adoption?" Lena

"Of course not, and that's your choice, I am not going to tell you what to do with your own child." Taelee

"But they will be our child, our little baby." Lena

"And our only one, if possible." Taelee

"Yes, I agree." Lena said with a small smile and kissed Taelee on the lips, and as they both pulled away, they smiled at each other and hugged, now they just have to find the father.

Jin and Namjoon

"The way you are holding the knife is scary, put it down or give it to me."

"Why is it that everything I do is dangerous? Why do you assume that something will go wrong?"

"Because I have loved you long enough to know what happens if you do something, just sit down and let me do the work."

"But I want to help!"

"Then pull up your shirt and get me motivated."