End: Part three

Jimin and Lee

Jimin realized how mean it was to laugh at Lee, while he was trying his hardest to impress her, she didn't laugh mockingly, it was cute and she couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness and adorable dance moves, but he definitely picked it up as if she was making fun of him.

"Babe! Please wait!" Jimin shouted, running after Lee while he was storming off, going to their room. He turned to look at her and rolled his eyes, stopping and waiting for her to catch up to him. "You know that....I am not that.....athletic." Jimin said, between deep breaths, trying to catch her breath.

"And you know I am not a good dancer but you still told me to dance and proceeded to laugh at me." Lee wasn't angry at her, he was just a bit disappointed that she laughed at him, as he thought, he thought she would be the last person to ever do that.

"I didn't laugh at you, I laughed at your cuteness, it was really impressive how adorable you looked, I liked the way you danced, it was really cool and amazing." Jimin regretted even stopping herself from joining Lee and laughing instead, it wasn't ideal but her body wasn't going with what her mind wanted, she wasn't ready to dance in front of the others, even if it was just the little dances Lee did.

"Then why were you dying of laughter?" Lee asked her, crossing his arms, waiting for an answer, that will redeem Jimin and make him not dislike the love of his love at the moment, because that there, was a red flag for him.

If she laughed at that, then what else would she laugh at? His carrer choice? His clothing? Maybe she even talks about him negatively behind his back; he is taking too far yes, but he is an overthinking so if things aren't clear for him, it would take him ages to get over it.

"Because I wanted to give you a bear hug and keep you in my pocket, so not to do that and embarrass myself, I laughed, I am sorry for laughing, I am sorry I made you feel bad, it wasn't my intention." Jimin decided that even if she is embarrassed from doing something, she won't let it stop her from being with Lee; the cause of this small argument of theirs, is that she laughed instead of joining him, and that was a bad choice, now she knows it and will be sure to avoid doing it again or anything similar to it.

"Hmm, fine, but if you want me to forgive you, you have to breakdance in front of everyone." Lee said, wanting to take advantage of the situation, Jimin has always been scared of dancing in front of her parents and siblings, and not friends or strangers, which is a complexe he wants to tear down, he has been wanting to do it for months now, ever since he knew about it and now it's his chance.

"What? No! I am going to make a fool out of myself." Jimin denied strongly, yes she may have been mean for laughing, it's a horrible thing to do to your signifiant other but dancing in front of her family, is a thing she isn't ready to pay for that mistake.

"You are incredible at dancing, just do it and if you don't do it, fine." Lee pretended to be okay with it, but his facial expression wasn't one that matched with his words, he looked disappointed and a bit sad, looking at her with puppy eyes and reminding her of how bad it felt to hear her laughing, while he was trying his hardest, that it will make him feel a lot better if she danced, it will make him feel at ease and better about himself, and before he could go on any longer, she agreed; the emotional manipulation worked! It's a bad tactic that should only be used once in a lifetime, at most necessity but it works.

"Good girl." Lee patted Jimin on the head with a smirk, her, rolling her ryes and realizing what he did, well she gave her word and she kind of wants to do it as well.

"You are going to dance with me after that though, with you taking the lead, let's go!" Jimin held Lee's hand and ran back to backyard, telling all of her siblings and the others to back away, from the now dance floor and telling Yeonjun to play a specific song, she likes to dance along with.

She took a deep breath and remembered that she is doing this for herself and Lee, that she is going to kill it, she opened her eyes, to see a smiling Lee, encouraging her to dance, something she never did in front of her family members, because she was always scared they are going to laugh at her, she never told them about any of her talent shows, or anything related to dancing, not her classes or the few competitions, she was in. She could take other's judgmental looks and disappointment with her moves, but her parents and idol brother, she could never, but now she is ready to do it and let herself be herself in front of them, a free bird.

After her performance, everyone clapped and cheered for her, while she went and grabbed Lee, bringing him to the dance floor, as they started dancing together, as the others joined them.

The small dance festival ended an hour or two later, and they started playing games, having fun and enjoying their time together, something they haven't done in months, maybe even a year, because of their lives crashing.

Lena and Taelee 2

But at the middle of their fifth game, after Jungkook and Lena have lost, along with many others, Jungkook decided that it's time to have a talk with her, while the others are busy. He got up and told Lena to come and help him, get something from the kitchen, while the others thought nothing of it and let them go with no words exchanged, other than wanting more snacks.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Jungkook pulled Lena to a corner and held her hand, looking at her with a warm look and smile, saying: "Lena, I want you to be honest with me."

"Yes Mr.Jeon."

"Are you pregnant?"

"I.......I am." Lena was tried of keeping it to herself, she just wanted some advice and to spill everything and get it over her chest.

"Does Taelee know?"

"No, I haven't told her yet. I got pregnant because of a one night stand, before Lena and I got back together, I want to clubs and parties to get over the breakup, because it hurt me more than I thought."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"No, but I have a guess and I don't think he is going to like it."

"Neither will Taelee."

"This just turned to a drama."

They both turned to the two people who entered the kitchen with a chips in hands, munching on a piece, with no care to the world.