16

Right now, the family of seven and the future four son in law's and daughter in law are in a trip; Soobin suggested it, since his and Yeonjun holiday was this month and he wanted to spend it, getting to know his boyfriend's family and ask their opinion, get their approval, because he is planning on purposing to Yeonjun.

"I am going to beat her up."

"We are in a trip, a family trip, no need to get aggressive."

"Why is she throwing herself at MY boyfriend! I got his b*tch ex to leave him with so many difficulties, I am not letting another b*tch ruin this for me." Yoonji marges to the girl, putting her hands all over of her boyfriend and yanked her hand away, the turning to Hoseok and kissing him, while pointing a middle finger at the girl, who got angry and left.

Jimin rolled her eyes and got a pack of chips from the shelf, looking at her family being all over the gas station store, her parents are in the restaurant, that was a bit far away from here. They were supposed to be there, for a ten minutes break, emphasizing on the ten, they have been here for half an hour now, with Yeonjun flirting with Soobin, in the back of the store, Namjoon sitting with Jin in the playground, her three little sisters arguing over what soda can to choose and Lena just watching them, not knowing what to do, to solve it.

"I bought you this." Lee said, with a big smile, presenting Jimin with a box full of candy bars and chocolate, that he saw was a special offer.

"Than you, but I am thinking of dieting." Jimin noticed that her tummy, was slightly showing and she didn't like that very much, being conscious of the way her boyfriend and other people will look at her.

"Why though? You are perfect." Lee titled his head innocently, because in his eyes and anyone who can see, Jimin was the definition of perfect, in every aspect, she is beautiful, smart, talented and flirty, but just to him, he is very lucky to be together with her, for how long they have been.

"An arrow just pierced through my heart." Jimin dramatically clutched her heart, slightly crouching down and smiling to herself.

"Huh?" Lee was confused, did he hurt her in any way?

"Nothing, I love you." Jimin gave him a kiss in the cheek, smiling brightly at him, making his heart beat fast.

"I love you too!" Lee exclaimed happily, touching his cheek cutely with a smile; Jimin smiled as well, glancing at Lena who still looked troubled, so she decided to go and tell her, it's normal for them to act like that.

Jimin excused herself from her boyfriend, as he went to put the box in the car, she went to Lena and patted her back, telling her to come outside with her.

"They are always like that, don't mind them." Jimin said, with a small smile, looking at her sisters bickering like children, reminding her of the times, they were four or five and did the same thing.

"But......" Before she could finish, Jimin continues to explain why she shouldn't worry too much and look like she is watching her parents have an argument.

"I know you are worried about Taehee, she is your girlfriend and I understand but she is my sister, I lived with her long enough to know when she is really angry." Jimin explained, Lena and Taehee have been going out for only two weeks, Taehee confessed to Lena and she agreed to date her, even though, as Lena told her, she isn't sure about her sexuality or her feelings toward Taehee, she only said yes, because she.......she just did.

Jimin wasn't too happy hearing that, two days ago when asking her about going with them, but she gave her a chance, since Lena is planning on figuring everything out and telling Taehee before the end of this trip.

Back on the road, Taehyung, Jieun, Jungmin, Hoseok and Yoonji were sitting in the car, chanting some music along with the radio, while in the other car, Taehee and Lena were listening to music with one earphone to each of their ears, Taehee putting her head on Lena's shoulder and the latter putting her head on Taehee's, while Jungkook hummed a song, to which Soobin and Yeonjun sang to; the rest of the crew, were riding a motorcycle and following close behind them.

"Hobi, did you ever regret something?" Yoonji asked, in the quiet car, as she and Hoseok are the only ones awake at the moment, her father and sisters are sleeping in the back, while Hoseok was driving the car.

"Hmm, I guess so, but I don't pay much attention to it, what passed is already done, there is nothing to have remorse over." Hoseok replied, his eyes focused on the road while Yoonji was writing a check mark in her head, saying that he passed.

"And are you glad we are together?" Yoonji

"Of course, you make me happy and grateful to having love in my life." Hoseok

"How many years do you think it will take for one of us to propose?" Yoonji

"It depends, maybe three more? I am in no rush, we can take it slow." Hoseok

"How about you make it now?" Yoonji was going to wait, for like a week or so but she couldn't anymore, she isn't that good at keeping things a secret, so if he sees it, he would ask her about and she will have to say the truth, because they promised each other to never lie to one another then her proposal will be ruined, so she decided to do it now, with no fancy things or prepared events, coming in raw and forward.

"What?" Hoseok turning to look at her for a second, finding a ring in his girlfriend's hand, making him slam the breaks, scaring everyone and surprising, the others that were behind them.