Chapter 35

"Y/N, what happened? You look like a mess." Tiffany asked as soon as Y/N entered the apartment. Y/N cried on Minju's shoulder for like an hour before she decided to come home.

"I got expelled." Y/N answered calmly.

"Wait, what? Why??" 

"I hit a teacher and now I got expelled." Y/N answered. Tiffany of course got curious and decided to ask Y/N more about it, and with that Y/N told her everything.

"What will you do now?" The guardian also knows that Y/N's only goal was just to graduate.

"I don't know, I really don't fucking know." Y/N sighed.

"Maybe you should leave and go somewhere where you can take your mind off of things. Staying here isn't very healthy for you right now." Tiffany suggested, which didn't sound bad to Y/N at all. She hates it here and she only gets worse every single day.

"Where should I even go to? I don't have money to go somewhere." Y/N said and suddenly Tiffany remembered something.

"Actually would you want to go to the countryside? A friend of mine lives at the countryside and she's looking for someone to work for her at the farm. Don't you think it would be nice to go there? It's a very peaceful place. You'll be able to take your mind off of things. No one will be able to find you and you'll get paid for working there." 

"I don't know. I don' think I'll be able to pull that off. I've never done anything that's related to the farm." Y/N admitted.

"You don't have to worry about that. My friend will teach you. So what do you think?"

"I promised Nayeon that I'm going to become a person that she deserves. Going to therapy doesn't help that much, so maybe going away from here will help." Y/N is going to try everything until she becomes the person that she wants to be. 

"What will you do when you become a person that she deserves?" 

"I'll go back to her. It might take very long and she probably won't wait for me, but I don't care. I will fulfil my promise. Even though the chances are very low for us to end up together again, I will still fight for her. I know I'm never going to be able to love anyone as much as her, so I don't mind fighting for her." Y/N explained.

"How are you so sure that you won't love anyone else the same way? You're only 17. You're gonna meet a lot of people." Tiffany does have a point. She's young, she'll meet a lot of people in her life.

"I know, but I'm just sure. I don't know what makes me so sure of it, I can just feel it."

"If you say so. I made some food, it's in the fridge. How about you eat something and I go call my friend?" Y/N nodded and with that Tiffany left to call her friend. After like 20 minutes she returned while Y/N was still eating.

"So I called my friend and she was actually very happy to hear that I found someone for her." Tiffany sat down at the table.

"Do you think this will really help? What if I actually become even worse there?" Y/N is scared. Scared that she'll turn out to be even more like her father.

"The only way you'll find out is by going, Y/N."

"Are you sending me away because you're sick of me?" Y/N chuckled and that made Tiffany smile. 

"Of course not, you know that I only want the best for you. I believe that that place will do you good and my friend is very nice. I think you'll get along with her." Tiffany smiled weakly.

"I don't think I can stay here after what happened today, so you're right. I should just leave for a while and get away from all the negative energy that's around me."