Chapter 42

Dahyun hasn't spoken to Sana for like a week. Sana kept calling and showing up at her place but with no response. Surprisingly Dahyun called Sana herself today, saying that she wants to come over and talk. Sana is really hoping that the younger girl won't break up with her. 

"Oh Dahyun-ie, come in." Sana said as she opened the front door and saw her girlfriend in front of her.

"I'm glad you came." Sana smiled weakly when they both got inside and sat down.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls." Dahyun started.

"That's okay, I understand." The Japanese woman lied. To be truthful, she doesn't understand why Dahyun is so mad at all. She and Y/N have been over for like two years. Why is Dahyun so mad over something that happened in the past? 

"I'm sorry Dahyun-ah. I know I should've told you. But I promise there's nothing going on between Y/N and I. We ended things 2 years ago and our feelings for each other have disappeared. I only have feelings for you and I love you." Sana said sincerely. She really does mean that she loves Dahyun.

"I know you do, unnie. And I know that you guys don't love each other like that anymore but I just can't understand why you didn't tell me when there is nothing going on." 

"I don't know. I just didn't think it was that important for you to know. I didn't want to make things awkward and I thought it would disturb you if you knew about us. I was just scared that you wouldn't be with me because I dated your friend while she was my student." Sana explained.

"Besides when we started dating Y/N wasn't even around so I didn't even think about it."

"Then what about when she came back?" Dahyun asked curiously.

"You were already mad with Y/N for suddenly leaving like that and for hurting Nayeon unnie. I didn't want to add up on to that." Dahyun nodded at Sana's explanation. She can see why Sana hid it from her but she still wishes the older girl hadn't.

"Dahyun-ah, please forgive me. I don't want to lose you." Sana looked down. She loves Dahyun too much to let her go. She loves her so much that she decided to date her while being a gangster, which is really fucking dangerous.

"Unnie, trust is the most important thing in a relationship. I don't know how I'm going to trust you again, especially around Y/N. But I also don't want to break up with you over this, so please just don't do this anymore. Please don't lie to me or hide things from me. I want our relationship to be build up on trust. So if there's anything else that I should know, tell me now." Sana's heart stopped beating for a moment. How is she going to tell her that she's a gangster? She can't tell her even if she wants to. 

"There's nothing else. I promise." Sana lied. She feels bad for lying, but she has no other choice. She needs to do what will keep Dahyun safe. 

"Okay." Dahyun said. She trusted Sana with all her heart, but now at this point she doesn't know if she should. Only the future will tell if she made the right choice by forgiving Sana.

"So are we okay now? I really fucking missed you." Sana smiled weakly.

"I missed you too unnie." 

"Come here, babe." Sana gestured for Dahyun to come closer and put her lips onto the younger ones. She missed Dahyun's lips. Luckily, the two made up but how long will this relationship, that's based on a huge secret, last?

------------------------------------

Just like how Y/N promised Nayeon that she would, she went to get the keys from the owner and  now she's in front of Nayeon's apartment.