Chapter 45

The next morning Nayeon woke up beside Y/N. Of course Y/N kept saying that she should sleep on the couch, but Nayeon protested. There's no way she's letting Y/N sleep on the couch. The younger girl showed a vulnerable side of her's last night. Nayeon could see that she really needed someone and she's glad that Y/N shared her concerns with her.

Luckily Nayeon has to work at 10 today, so she still has time to make some breakfast for Y/N before going to work. Before Nayeon got out of bed she looked at Y/N and caressed her hair. The girl is looking beautiful while sleeping.

"What are you doing to me Y/N?" Nayeon whispered to herself. She hasn't felt like this in a long time. It's like she's falling all over for Y/N again just like the first time. After staring at the sleeping girl for about a minute, Nayeon kissed her head and finally got out of bed.

Y/N woke up around 20 minutes later to no one beside her. She's sure Nayeon was beside her last night, so she must've already woken up. Y/N decided to get out of bed as well and she went to look for Nayeon but couldn't find her in the living room nor the bathroom.

"Ah unnie, here you... are." Y/N stopped in her tracks when she saw Nayeon on the balcony... smoking? Nayeon immediately hid her cigarette, but it was too late. Y/N already saw it.

"You smoke?" Y/N raised her eyebrows. Nayeon didn't smoke in the past. This is new.

"Oh, uhm, yeah." Nayeon confessed. Y/N wasn't supposed to see this.

"I don't smoke that often though. I smoke like once a week, when I'm stressed or nervous."

"And why are you stressed or nervous now?" Y/N approached her.

"Oh just a lot of work at school." Nayeon answered. That is partially true, but the main reason why she's nervous is because of Y/N and the things Y/N makes her feel.

"You don't have to hide that cigarette anymore. I already saw it." Y/N said when she noticed that Nayeon was still hiding it.

"You can smoke beside me, I don't mind." Y/N shook her head.Truth is she's actually a bit bothered by this. She never would've thought that Nayeon smokes.

"Oh no, it's okay. I was done anyways. I prepared breakfast, let's eat." Nayeon changed the subject and with that they went to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that was prepared by Nayeon. Y/N is really hungry so she dived into the food immediately. Nayeon just smiled at the sight. 

"When did your appetite grow so much?" Nayeon chuckled. This isn't the first time that Nayeon sees Y/N eating this much since she came back but she thought that maybe she was just very hungry at that moment. Now she's sure that the girl has developed a bigger appetite.

"Ow, it was always big actually. I used to eat a lot as a kid but when I got abandoned it changed. I guess it's back now." 

"That's good."

"You should eat more too, you know. I can see you're not eating well." Y/N noticed.

"Don't worry about it Y/N-ie. I'm eating just enough." 

"Just enough isn't good. You should eat well." The younger girl worried.

"Yah, stop talking about my eating habits and finish your food!" Nayeon scolded her. 

"Okay, mom." Y/N rolled her eyes. She knows how Nayeon hates it when she calls her mom.

"Fuck off." Nayeon hit Y/N's arm.

"Awtch, that hurt." Y/N rubbed her arm jokingly.

"I see you're feeling better now, huh? Joking around and stuff."