Chapter 34

Nayeon just arrived at school, but something feels off. All eyes were on her when she entered. She kept hearing whispers and students kept looking at her. The teacher decided to shrug it off, thinking that it's probably not about her until Sana suddenly approached her.

"Unnie, did you see?"

"See what?" Nayeon has no idea what Sana is talking about.

"Someone posted these pictures online."

"Look if it's about Y/N please don't show me." She's trying to cut off anything that's related to Y/N.

"It's not just about her, it's about you as well." Sana sighed and Nayeon gave her a confusing look.

"What are you talking about?"

"See yourself." Sana handed her phone and Nayeon looked at the picture that showed up on the screen. It was a picture of her and Y/N kissing... Nayeon's heart immediately started racing.

"W-who posted this?"

"I have no idea. It was posted today. I think everyone saw it already. Maybe it was Jungkook?" Sana questioned but Nayeon shook her head. She looked at the picture closely and she could guess who took it. It's not Jungkook, it's someone else.

All the students that were in the hallway kept looking at her, making her uncomfortable. Y/N and the teacher kept denying the rumors, but now the truth is out. Nayeon saw Y/N entering the school and it looked like Y/N has no idea about what's happening. At least not yet.

"Y/N can't see this. She's gonna lose her mind." Nayeon started panicking. The entire school saw the picture. What's gonna happen? Is she going to get fired? Is Y/N going to get expelled?

"We can't prevent that, unnie. She's gonna see it soon." By soon, Ms. Minatozaki means like a couple of minutes.

Y/N just arrived at school like usual. She doesn't want to go to school anymore. She doesn't want to face her ex-girlfriend and she's also sick of all the students treating her like a murderur. Literally no one approaches her except for her friends. The teachers also stopped talking to her. Even when she disturbs their lessons they just keep quiet. It's not fun anymore. She used to love teasing the shit out of her teachers, but now she can't do that. Even when she does, she mostly doesn't get any reaction out of it.

When she entered all eyes were on her like always, but this time it was intenser? She saw Nayeon and Sana in the distance and they somehow looked worried and Nayeon couldn't even look at Y/N.

"Unnie, you're in big trouble." Tzuyu approached her.

"Leave me alone, Tzuyu." Y/N replied harshly.

"Look at this." Tzuyu handed her phone and Y/N saw the picture of her and Nayeon kissing. Her heart immediately dropped.

"Where did you get this?"

"Someone posted it. I don't know who." Y/N looked around and everyone was looking at her. She looked in Nayeon's direction and saw that the older girl was panicking. They're screwed. Y/N is starting to get angry. Who the fuck would do this? Did Jungkook do it again? Didn't she beat him up enough? She knew this was going to happen one day but they already broke up so what's the point? Why does this have to happen when they're already broken up?

"Unnie, calm down please." Tzuyu grabbed Y/N's arm. She saw how the girl was breathing heavily and you could practically see fume coming out of her ears. Y/N kept looking around and stopped when she saw Jeongyeon. The two locked eyes and Jeongyeon smirked. Suddenly a bell rang in Y/N's head. She remembered the day in that picture. She went out with Nayeon that day and Jeongyeon had showed up out of nowhere. She must have followed them. Y/N didn't want to jump to conclusions, but the way Jeongyeon smirked confirmed it for her, that she indeed did take that picture.