Chapter 39

Nayeon went to the real estate office just like how she told Y/N last night that she would. To be honest she's feeling nervous. She's scared to get closer to the younger again, but at the same time she can't stop herself from getting closer.

Nayeon entered the office and saw Y/N and Irene talking. The two didn't notice that someone entered the office since they were busy talking to each other. Nayeon feels intimidated by Irene. Irene is definitely one of the most beautiful woman she has ever seen and she doesn't like the fact that she's so close to Y/N. 

"Yah, what is this make up? I thought I taught you well, but seems like you still need some of my lessons huh?" Irene scolded Y/N while she was fixing the younger's make up. 

"What? I thought it was pretty good." Y/N pouted. Nayeon feels kinda sad hearing that. Y/N didn't care much about her appearance before and she didn't like wearing make up either. Nayeon asked many times if she could teach Y/N to do make up, but the younger always refused. So now that she sees that Y/N let Irene teach her, she's feeling sad. 

"It's not pretty good, it's just okay. But you still look beautiful, so don't worry about it." Irene smiled as she caressed Y/N's hair. Irene felt someone glaring at her in the distance and when she saw that it was Nayeon she smirked. 

"Oh hi, Nayeon-shi. What brings you here?" Irene approached her.

"Oh, Ms. Im, you're here already." Y/N got startled. 

"I'm actually taking her to see an apartment." Y/N explained to Irene.

"Ow, well I hope you'll like it, Nayeon-ssi." 

"Yeah, I hope so too." Nayeon answered still glaring without noticing.

"Let me get my stuff, then we can go." Y/N said which Nayeon just nodded on. The moment Y/N left to get her stuff, Nayeon and Irene locked eyes. Irene can feel the jealousy that's coming from Nayeon. Y/N has told Irene a lot about Nayeon, so Irene knows her to some extent. Most things she heard about Nayeon are good things, but Irene doesn't like the fact that Nayeon broke up with Y/N during her most vulnerable state. She should have helped her instead of leaving her alone during her hardest times.

"Let's go." Y/N came back.

"Will you come back to the office?" Irene asked.

"I think I'm gonna go straight home." Y/N answered.

"Alright, well don't forget about our date tomorrow." Irene winked. Of course she did it on purpose to make Nayeon even more jealous. She's enjoying this sight of Nayeon. 

"I won't, I won't." With that the two left the office.

"We can just walk there since it's close by." Y/N informed and Nayeon just followed her. They were  just walking and they could both feel the awkwardness around them so Y/N decided to speak up.

"Why are you looking for an apartment in this area? If you don't mind me asking." Y/N's been curious about this ever since Nayeon told her that she wants to move.

"The school I work at is closer from here." Suddenly Y/N got reminded of how Nayeon got fired because of Jeongyeon. It used to make her angry a lot, but now she just feels disappointed about it.

"Well, we're here. Let's go inside." Y/N said after 5 minutes of walking. She opened the door with the keys and they both walked in.

"Let me show you around." Y/N smiled weakly. Nayeon has seen the younger girl smile more in these past two weeks than she has in an entire school year. 

"As you can see it's pretty new and modern. It has everything it needs. And from what I know it fits into your budget as well. It's also a bit bigger than your current apartment, I don't know if that's something you wanted?" Y/N asked. To be honest Nayeon wasn't really listening to what Y/N was saying. She was so mesmerised by Y/N's passion, that she stopped listening after a while. Nayeon is glad that her ex-girlfriend found something that she's good at. Nayeon had her doubts about Y/N doing this job, because you have to work with a lot of customers and Y/N wasn't very good with that in the past. But now it seems like she's mastered it.