Chapter 54

Y/N woke up early today. She looked at her right and saw that Nayeon is still sleeping peacefully. Since it's the older girl's birthday today Y/N didn't even bother to wake her up. Y/N wanted to go out of her room but what if Nayeon's parents are already awake? It's going to be so awkward to face them without Nayeon by her side. However Y/N still decided to go out of the room. It's pretty early. They have no reason to wake up this early. When Y/N got out of the room she sighed in relief to see that no one is awake yet. She could even hear Seoyeon snoring on the couch. She immediately went to the kitchen and started to prepare some breakfast. 

"Trying to impress us by making breakfast, huh?" Seoyeon suddenly showed up in the kitchen, startling Y/N.

"Oh not really. I'm always the one that makes breakfast since I wake up earlier than your sister." It's true though. Y/N is the one who makes breakfast and Nayeon usually makes dinner.

"Yeah, sure." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Are you bothering my girlfriend again?" Nayeon also walked into the kitchen.

"No, why would I do that?" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Good morning babe. Happy birthday." Y/N smiled.

"Thank you, baby." Nayeon gave Y/N a quick kiss.

"Fuck. My eyes." Seoyeon looked away.

"Breakfast is ready." Y/N informed.

"Seoyeon-ah, go get mom and dad." Nayeon said and luckily the younger girl obeyed.

"Smells pretty good." Mr. Im said as he came to the table.

"Well, Y/N prepared it." Nayeon smiled and everyone sat down as they started eating. 

"What is the plan for today, Nayeon-ah?" Her mom asked.

"Well, I need to go grocery shopping first then we need to prepare the food and drinks and just decorate the apartment."

"What time will we have dinner?" Her sister asked.

"I told everyone to come around 6, so just after that I guess."

"What can we do to help?" Nayeon's father asked.

"Oh you don't have to help. Y/N and I will take care of it."

"No, no, we should help. We're going to be here for long anyways." Y/N got confused by what Mr. Im said. What does he mean by "long"? By seeing Y/N's expression Nayeon remembered that she didn't tell her girlfriend yet.

"Ah Y/N, I forgot to tell you. They will be staying here for a bit longer." 

"Oh really?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"You don't seem happy." Seoyeon chuckled.

"Oh no, I am happy. It's nice to get to know Nayeon's family. Stay here as long as you want." Y/N assured them but unfortunately none of them really looked at her.

"How about Seoyeon goes grocery shopping with you while we help Y/N to decorate the place?" Ms. Im suggested. 

"Yah, are you crazy? We can't leave you alone with her." Seoyeon said to her parents.

"I think that's a good idea." Nayeon informed and Y/N looked at her with eyes that said please don't leave me alone with them.

"No, it's absolutely the worst idea. Who knows what she'll do when we're gone?" 

"Stop complaining. You're going with your sister while we're staying with Y/N. End of discussion." Ms. Im scolded her. Nayeon's parents just want to get to know Y/N better and they can do that the best when Seoyeon and Nayeon aren't around.