Chapter 46

Nayeon just woke up from her short nap in the hospital. The first thing she did was check her phone to see what time it is. It's 5am and Sana is still not out of surgery. Nayeon is now even more worried. Why is it taking so freaking long? Since she has been inside for quite some time she decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

After getting some fresh air she got back into the hospital and the only ones she could see were Dahyun, Jihyo and Y/N. Jeongyeon and Jimin aren't around so Nayeon guesses they probably left. The teacher saw how Y/N was sleeping very uncomfortably. Her neck will probably hurt if she continues sleeping like that, so Nayeon sat down next to Y/N and made sure to lean Y/N's head on her shoulder so that she's more comfortable. Jeongyeon saw Nayeon's actions from afar. She can really see how much the two care for each other. She hates it, but she has accepted it. 

After about half an hour Y/N woke up and she was surprised to see Nayeon next to her.

"Oh Y/N you're awake." 

"How did I end up sleeping on your shoulder?" Y/N really doesn't remember sleeping on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Guys, I'm going to get some food from the cafeteria. Do you want some as well?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll join you." Nayeon stood up and with that the two left.

"She's still not out?" Y/N asked Dahyun who has been awake for some time now.

"No." Dahyun sighed. She's on the verge of tears again.

"We should probably let the girls know as well." Y/N suggested.

"Yeah, I'll call them in a bit." Dahyun answered and the two older girls came back with some food.

"Here eat something." Nayeon handed Y/N a sandwich.

"No, thanks. I have no appetite." Y/N rubbed her eyes. She's fucking tired.

"Y/N please eat. You haven't eaten for a while."

"I'll eat if you eat." Yes Y/N hasn't eaten for a while but Nayeon hasn't either.

"Fine." The teacher sat down next to her and took a bite of the sandwich. After she took a bite she fed Y/N as well. She knows Y/N won't eat it herself so she has to feed her. Jihyo just smiled upon seeing the two, they're so cute.

"Are you Sana Minatozaki's friends?" A doctor came out of the room and everyone immediately approached him.

"Yes. Is she okay?" Nayeon asked.

"Does she have any family members?" The man asked, but no one could really answer because Sana has never talked about her family before. They don't know a single thing about Sana's family.

"No. We're the closest people to her." Y/N answered. She's the only one who knows about Sana's family.

"Okay, then I'll just tell you. The surgery took very long since she was losing a lot of blood and we had a hard time stopping it but we managed to save her. The surgery was a success." He explained and they all sighed in relief.

"C-can we see her?" Dahyun asked, her heart was about to stop the moment the doctor came out of the room.

"Not yet. She needs to rest, but you can see her through the window. One at a time."

"Dahyun-ah, you go." Y/N said. Dahyun is the one who needs to see Sana the most right now.

"What did he say?" Jeongyeon came back. She was outside for a bit and missed whatever the doctor said.

"They saved her, Jeongyeon." Jihyo smiled.

"Oh thank God." Ms. Yoo sighed in relief.

"This means she's okay right? She survived right?" Nayeon still can't believe it.