Chapter 47

When Nayeon came home from the hospital, she slept for a few hours since she couldn't get much sleep in the hospital. When she woke up the first thing she thought of was Y/N. She wonders how Y/N is doing right now. She must be having a hard time after seeing the person she hates the most, which is her dad. Nayeon tried calling Y/N, but Y/N isn't picking up, so she decided to just go to the younger girl's place even though it's a bit late.

"Oh hey Nayeon-ssi come in." Tiffany said when she opened the door.

"Is Y/N here? I've been calling her but she isn't answering."

"Yeah, she's in her room."

"How is she doing?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm not sure. She's acting weird and I can see she's anxious."

"I'll go check on her." Nayeon smiled weakly and went to Y/N's room. Y/N doesn't know how she's feeling right now. Ever since she saw that man, she's been feeling weird things. She just wants to find him and teach him a lesson for all the trauma he caused her. She's feeling angry and anxious and she doesn't know how to stop this stupid feeling.

"Y/N?" Nayeon opened the door slowly and saw Y/N on her bed.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" 

"No, no, don't stand up. I'm just here to see how you're doing." She informed and Y/N patted the space next to her for Nayeon to sit.

"Are you okay? We didn't really have the chance to talk about what happened." Nayeon sat down on the bed next to Y/N.

"I'm okay, I guess." Y/N sighed.

"You look very tired. I probably shouldn't have come." Nayeon was about to stand up but Y/N stopped her by holding her arm.

"Stay? Please." Y/N's eyes look sad so Nayeon immediately obeyed.

"I admit that seeing him again did something to me. I'm feeling angry and anxious but it's not like before. I'm surprised that I didn't attack him, but this was what I was scared of all along. I'm scared that he'll drag me into his mess again. He has this effect on me that no one else has, he can make me do whatever he wants and it just worries me." Y/N shared her feelings.

"Y/N you're stronger than you were before. I'm sure that if you put your mind to it, he won't be able to deceive you."

"I don't know, I still don't feel like I've changed or that I'm stronger. If I actually had changed, I wouldn't be feeling this way right now." Y/N shook her head.

"Look at me." Nayeon got closer to Y/N.

"You did change and you are stronger than before. A year ago you definitely would have attacked him, but now you managed to control yourself. You're not doing it in a healthy way, but you still managed to control yourself despite all the hate that you have towards him. I think that's a huge improvement." 

"I know but like you said I'm not doing it in a healthy way. I just want to be able to control myself without trying too much or without risking my health." This is why Y/N still feels like she's not the person that Nayeon deserves. She has to pull all kinds of tricks to control herself and she knows that eventually they won't work anymore.

"We just need to work on it. I'm sure there are ways for you to learn to control yourself in a healthy way. I will help you and we'll figure it out together." Nayeon caressed the younger's arm.

"Unnie, you don't have to. I was  burdensome to you in the past and I don't want to be that again. I don't want to repeat my mistakes." 

"Y/N you were never burdensome to me, especially not now. You're already doing most of the work. It's normal for you to get angry at things like that. Remember how you used to get angry every single day for very small things such as someone touching you accidentally? Do small things like that still make you mad?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows. Y/N used to have a lot of confidence, but it feels like she's missing some of that right now.