Chapter 51

"Good morning." Y/N smiled as she saw Nayeon getting out of the building.

"Yah! You startled me! What are you doing here this early?" Nayeon is on her way to school but suddenly Y/N popped out of nowhere.

"I want to walk my girlfriend to school. Can I?" 

"Yeah, you can but next time don't scare the shit out of me yeah?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"I won't, I promise." Y/N laughed and intertwined her fingers with Nayeon's.

"Let's go?" Y/N asked and Nayeon nodded.

"Why did you wake up so early? I thought you were starting work at 11 today" Nayeon asked.

"Dahyun showed up at my place last night. She was a mess."

"What happened?"

"She broke up with Sana unnie yesterday." Y/N sighed.

"Oh fuck."

"She kept crying and it was late so I told her to stay over but when I woke up she was already gone. She left a note saying that she went to school." The younger girl explained.

"Poor Dahyun-ie. I fucking told Sana multiple times that this would happen but that stubborn ass never listens aish." Nayeon is pretty frustrated right now. She feels sorry for Dahyun.

"I think they'll be okay after a while."

"How? Sana is never going to change. She's not even willing to change for her girlfriend." Nayeon shook her head.

"I changed for you." Y/N suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"You're different Y/N. You wanted to change. Not just for me but also for yourself. You knew that you weren't okay. Sana doesn't know that. She's happy being a gangster. I don't think she'll ever change."

"Yeah, you're right. I didn't think about it like that." Y/N nodded.

"Pabo Y/N." Nayeon stuck out her tongue and started to run like a little kid.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Y/N ran after her and luckily she could catch up in a few seconds.

"I can't believe you're almost 27, you act like you're 12."

"Yah, what do you mean almost 27? I'm still 26." Nayeon hit Y/N's arm.

"You'll be 27 in three months. It isn't that long anymore."

"Well, you're gonna be 19 in three months too." Nayeon and Y/N's birthays are both in the same month, which is in september.

"That's still way younger than you, grandma." Y/N chuckled.

"Stop it. I hate it when you joke like that." Nayeon's mood suddenly changed.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I was just joking." Y/N worried. She didn't realize that Nayeon was so affected by it.

"No, I fucking hate it. Just stop it, okay?" Nayeon said madly.

"O-okay." Y/N got sad upon hearing that. She didn't mean to make Nayeon mad. After a short silence Nayeon suddenly started laughing out loud.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You should've seen your face. I was just joking babe." Nayeon smirked.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"My baby got sad, didn't she?" Nayeon pinched Y/N's cheek. Nayeon knows that Y/N finds that very annoying, but they just like to tease one another.

"Yah, stop it! I thought you were being serious. I was feeling fucking guilty." Y/N informed.

"Well, serves you right for calling me a grandma."