Chapter 6

(Two weeks later)

Y/n's Pov

Since that day at the park, I've made a conscious effort to avoid going to Big Hit Entertainment. I've been working from home, ignoring all his calls and messages, just to stay away from him. Sara has tried to convince me to go, but I can't bear the thought of being anywhere near him.

After sleeping for three hours, I wake up and realize it's already 5 o'clock. Oh no! I promised to visit aunty today. I wonder if she knows that I'm her son's soulmate. Did Taehyung tell her? I don't care about him; he can go to hell.

I quickly freshen up, grab my wallet, and head downstairs. I see Sara and Jungkook snuggled up against each other, but as soon as Jungkook notices me, he lets go of Sara, looking scared. I can't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Oh... my... oh god. It's okay, Jungkook, I don't have any problem. But if you make my sister cry..." I trail off, leaving the warning unspoken.

"I got it, I won't make her cry," he blurts out nervously. I nod and then inform Sara that I'm going for a walk and will be back in an hour or two. I don't tell her that I'm visiting aunty, as I don't want her to inform Taehyung, and I don't want to deal with him right now. I leave the house to go to the hospital.

(At hospital)

I open the door to the hospital room, and there she is, aunty, immersed in a book. As the door closes, she notices me and smiles warmly, gesturing for me to come beside her. "Hello aunty, how are you feeling now?" I ask, taking a seat on the chair next to her.

"Hello, dear, and yes, I feel just fine," she replies, setting her book down. I place the bag I'm holding on the small table beside the bed.

"Y/n, Taehyung told me everything about what happened between you two. You are his soulmate, right?" I'm shocked that she directly addresses the topic. So, Taehyung did tell her about us.

"Look, sweetie, I'm not asking you to forgive him, but just talk to him once. You know when he visited me yesterday, he didn't look good. He was a total mess. Ignoring each other won't do any good for either of you. It will only hurt you more," she says, taking my hand in hers, making me look at her.

"You are perfect for my son. The day we first met, I thought that my son should have a soulmate like you, and it looks like my wish was fulfilled. Please talk to him, Y/n, give him a second chance," she adds with genuine concern in her eyes.

"I-I, uhh, I will think about it, aunty, but I can't promise anything," I respond, feeling uncertain about the idea of talking to Taehyung. Despite my hesitation, she seems pleased with my reply. We chat for about an hour, and as I leave the hospital, my mind is filled with numerous thoughts and emotions. However, talking to aunty has provided some comfort, and now I have a clearer sense of what I need to do.

(At home)

After getting inside the house, I put the keys away in the designated spot and make my way to the living room. "I'm home," I announce, only to find that there's no one there.

Taehyung's Pov

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung practically dragged me to Y/n's house. I feel so ashamed of myself for how I treated my own soulmate. How could I have acted that way towards her? Facing her now feels like an impossible task, but I haven't seen her in two weeks, and it's tearing me apart.

We all sit in the living room of her house, waiting for her to return. Sara takes charge and explains the plan. "Okay, now listen to me, Taehyung. I don't like you right now, but I'll still help you. Here's what you need to do. Go to her room and wait for her to come back. When she arrives, just be honest and genuine, but be careful not to upset her further or make her cry. This is your last chance, and if you mess this up, it'll be the end for you two." I know this is my only shot, and I'm determined not to let it slip away.