Chapter 15

Let's just say that after what happened last night, I'll never ignore Taehyung again...

(Next day)

"I'm heading your way, my love. Yeah, I'll be there in about an hour. Don't worry, I'll drive carefully. Alright, goodbye." I hang up the call and get into the car.

" I hang up the call and get into the car

(Y/n's outfit)

Today, Taehyung has a beach photoshoot, and after that, he's taking me on a date. That's why I'm driving over to the beach location. When I arrive, I notice that the photoshoot is still ongoing. So, I decide to take a walk around the area while I wait for them to finish. I send a text to Taehyung about my plan and start walking along the road. Soon, I spot a jewelry store and decide to check if they have any ear cuffs.

After purchasing a pair of ear cuffs for Taehyung, I head to a cafe nearby. I choose a table that's outside and facing the beach, giving me a view of the serene ocean. I order a hot chocolate and enjoy it while gazing at the ocean waves. Just as I'm about to finish my cup, my phone rings. I check the message from Taehyung, and he informs me that they're done for the day and asks me to meet him at their location. I quickly grab my purse, leave the cafe, and make my way to the beach.

Approaching the beach, I spot Taehyung and the guys standing there. I give them a wave and begin to cross the road, making sure to check both ways before I do, since they're on the other side of the road. Just as I'm crossing, my phone starts ringing. It's Sara calling, so I answer while continuing to walk across the road.

Taehyung's Pov

"Hey, don't worry, everything's set. She'll absolutely love it," Yoongi hyung reassures me, noticing my concern about the date. I give a nod, and as I do, I spot Y/n waving at us. I wave back in response. She's heading our way, crossing the road while chatting on the phone. I can hardly wait for our date; I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing one for her.

Y/n's Pov

I couldn't comprehend what happened next. Everything became a blur. I could only hear my heavy breathing, feel the shattered phone in my hand, and see blood all around me. Pain surged through my body, and tears streamed down my face. Amid the chaos, someone's voice was screaming, but I couldn't figure out whose it was... Nevertheless, it was too late now... I love you...

Taehyung's Pov

No, this can't be real... Time slows down so much. One moment, Y/n is crossing the road with a smile, and the next, her dress is stained with blood. It's as if my soul has disconnected from my body. The emotions I'm experiencing are beyond words.

"Y/N! Please, wake up! Please, my love, open your eyes. Don't leave me, baby... Come on, Y/n, you can't go like this. Open your eyes!" Tears stream down my face, but there's no response from her. I hold her close to me, hugging her lifeless form and crying uncontrollably. Seeing her face covered in blood, my heart shatters into pieces.

I couldn't even save her. I sense someone pulling me away from Y/n. At that moment, I realize that the ambulance has arrived and they're taking Y/n away from me.

"No!! Where are you taking her? Don't take her away from me... No, come back here! Give me back my Y/n... Hyung, let go of me! I want my Y/n back... Where are they taking her? She's not gone, hyung... She's not... S-she's not gone..." I break down completely, collapsing into Jin hyung's arms as he holds me tightly, letting me grieve.

Jin's Pov

"Hey, hey, shhh... everything will be okay," I say, my voice shaky. Tears are flowing freely from everyone's eyes, but my heart aches most for Taehyung. Witnessing Y/n in that state must have shattered him. It's a pain I can't fully comprehend. Please, God, let Y/n be okay. She's become like a sister to me in such a short time; we've grown so close.

"Taehyung, let's go, we have to get to the hospital," I tell him gently. He pulls back, nodding, and I help him into the car. Namjoon and Hoseok are with Y/n in the ambulance. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jimin are busy contacting our friends and Taehyung's family to inform them about the accident. Thankfully, Yoongi managed to catch the truck driver responsible. The police have taken him for questioning.

But I can't shake the feeling that this wasn't just an accident. Trucks don't usually drive through this area. It feels planned, intentional.

Now isn't the time to dwell on these thoughts. After everyone is in the car, I start driving towards the hospital. Jungkook immediately rushes to Sara's side, holding her tightly as she cries into his shoulder. I guide Taehyung to a seat, where he sits, his eyes empty. Aunty approaches him, wrapping her arms around him. I walk over to my girlfriend, hugging her tight as she sobs for her best friend.

Sara's Pov

As soon as I heard the crashing sound over the phone, a feeling of dread washed over me. I knew something wasn't right. Fear gripped me as I tried to call Y/n, but she didn't answer. When Jungkook called and informed me about the accident, I was in disbelief.

I dropped everything and rushed to my car, driving straight to the hospital. I asked about Y/n Ahuja, and they told me she's in the ICU. My heart sank, and tears welled up in my eyes. Moving towards the ICU, I spotted Namjoon and Hoseok sitting outside.

Frozen in place, I felt footsteps approaching from behind, and then Jungkook's arms wrapped around me. That's when I completely broke down, sobs escaping from me uncontrollably.

Y/n wouldn't leave me like this. We're sisters; she loves me. I kept hoping she would come out of that ICU door and tell me it was all just a cruel joke, but deep down, I knew it wasn't... She's in there, fighting with all her strength against death.

Jungkook held me, trying to offer comfort. I could only imagine the turmoil that Taehyung must be experiencing.

Taehyung's Pov

After a while, I manage to calm down, reassuring myself that nothing will happen to my beloved Y/n. She's strong, and so is our love. I notice my tattoo acting strangely, the leaves changing colors constantly. I've never seen anything like this before, and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad sign. I can only hope it's not something negative.

Suddenly, the doctor comes out of the ICU, and I immediately inquire about Y/n's condition. "Doctor, how is she?" His expression remains neutral for a moment, then he breaks into a smile. "Don't worry, Mr. Kim. Your wife is displaying remarkable strength. She's stable now. You c—" 

His sentence gets cut off as a nurse rushes out of the ICU, urgently shouting, "Sir! Sir, we have an emergency..."

He hurries back inside, and my heart drops. I sense that something is terribly wrong with Y/n. I catch fragments of the nurse's panicked words: "Doctor! We're losing her..."

NO...

***************************************

Chapter 14 completed ❤️

I hope you like it. 🌺

Enjoy reading. 🌸

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 🌼

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.🌷