Chapter 13

Taehyung's Pov

I explained everything to him right from the beginning. By the time I finished, he was giving me an angry look. "Listen, Rutvik, I understand you might be angry about how I treated Y/n initially, but it was all a misunderstanding. I've already apologized to Y/n for that, and I would never think of hurting her." He nodded, and I felt relieved.

Then, he stepped forward and grabbed my collar, his face serious. "If I ever hear that you've harmed my sister, you know what's going to happen to you." I nodded, genuinely scared, and just then, Y/n pulled him away from me. "Alright, enough with the threats. Why did you come here, Bhai?" Y/n asked Rutvik.

"I heard you were coming to India, so I came here to see you," Rutvik replied.

After the brother-sister catch-up, Rutvik left the office, but before going, he warned me again. "Taehyung, why did you follow me? And what about your work? You had a shoot today for Run BTS, but you're here with me." It surprised me that she remembered when I had forgotten about it. It made me smile. "And now you're smiling... Why are you smiling? This is a serious matter, 

Tae," she said.

I hugged her without speaking, which made her stop talking. "By the way, we're heading back to Korea immediately, so let's get going." Oh, right... I just realized how we're going to travel. But never mind, I already know the answer.

Oh yeah, she arranged a private plane for us. I completely forgot to mention it... Oops, my bad.

(Back in Korea: Two weeks later)

Y/n's Pov

Things have gone back to how they used to be. Sara and I are almost done with the game, and our friends are working from home to be with their partners.

A couple of weeks ago, Taehyung and I went to his hometown. Surprisingly, his family really liked me. I was worried they might not accept me, but I was proven wrong. It made me incredibly happy. Oh, and by the way, my family also approves of Taehyung, including my brother.

Recently, Sara and I have been pretty occupied with certain matters. We've made a decision that's really important, and we've chosen to keep it a secret from everyone. We're planning to reveal it today. It's a big step in my life.

Both of us have invited our friends and family. Among the guys, only Jin Oppa is in the loop about this, and he'll let our boyfriends and their families know when the time is right. So, today is the day we're going to share the news with everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing Taehyung's reaction to all of this.

"Y/n, all the items have been delivered to the venue. There's just this one thing left to do; everything else is already taken care of," Sara informs, walking into the living room with some papers in her hand. I nodded and double-checked the preparations we have for today. "Sara, let's go and set things up first, then we can come back here to get ready."

"Um, Y/n, I think we should actually get ready first. Just put on the outfits and other stuff, and we can handle things like hair and makeup there. It would save us from making two trips and reduce the stress. Trust me, everything will go smoothly," she suggests. I let out a sigh, realizing she's right. I've been overthinking things and stressing too much about it.

"Oh, absolutely, you're correct. Let's proceed with that approach without any issues. Let's hurry, time is limited, and we also need to share the address with them."

Third Person's Pov

Sara and Y/n prepare themselves and set off for the surprise event. Once they've arranged everything correctly at the venue, they share the address with the rest of the group. Both of them are filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness, wondering if everyone will approve and enjoy what they've planned.

(Meanwhile in BTS dorm)

Jin's Pov

"Hyung, she's gonna break up with me, I'm sure of it! She's not picking up my calls or replying to my texts. Oh my god, Jin hyung, she's going to leave me. She's even blocked me, I can't figure anything out. I'm certain she's going to end things with me," Jungkook complains, collapsing dramatically onto his bed.

This has been happening since the previous week. I don't know how I've managed to handle these two like this. At least Taehyung is being calm after I reassured him that things will be fine and she'll talk to him. But Jungkook, this kid is seriously driving me crazy. Ugh, his antics are getting on my nerves.

"Kookie, seriously, for the last time, just be quiet! Sara will get in touch with you, just be patient. She's busy with her work," I tell him while massaging my forehead. I'm seriously developing a headache from all of this.

Just when I was hoping for some peace, Taehyung barges into the room, whining about Y/n not picking up his call. Seriously, what did I do wrong in my past life? Why am I being subjected to this? Can someone please rescue me from this situation...?

As I'm grumbling, my phone suddenly buzzes. I glance at it, and it's like my prayers have been answered – there's a message from Y/n.

Y/n: Great news, Oppa!!! You need to come to the address below.XXXXXXXXXXXXX...........XXXXXX

Oh my god, thank goodness! I love you; I love you; I love you! Now I can finally escape from these crying babies. "Alright, you can stop your whining because we're meeting your girlfriends today. So, both of you, get off my bed and get ready. Oh, and put on tuxedos," I say.

As soon as I finish explaining, they both dash out of the room like they're racing to get ready. Ah, the enthusiasm of young love... Speaking of which, I need to give my sweetheart a call to figure out if she'll be joining me or her friends. But before that, the world-wide handsome guy needs to get dressed first...

(Taehyung and Jungkook's thoughts...)

Finally, I'll get to see her today... Oh, I'm so excited... But she's in for it; she ignored me for an entire week. Just wait, baby, until I get my hands on you... I'll show you what I'm capable of...

***************************************

ABSKGFJAM....that got a little bit hot there🤭🤭🤭

Chapter 13 completed ❤️

I hope you like it. 🌺

Enjoy reading. 🌸

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 🌼

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.🌷