Chapter 12

Y/n's Pov

       My phone rang again, and I thought it's probably best to answer it this time. "Tae, let me just take this call. It might be something important," I told him. He handed me the phone from the side table but held me closer against his chest. I snuggled in comfortably as I picked up the call.

"Hello," I greeted. "Mam, it's Simran. I'm sorry to bother you, but this is urgent." I tensed up upon hearing her voice. "What's wrong, Simran? Is there an issue?" I inquired. "Mam, it's about Akib. He's been coming to the office."

I couldn't help but wonder, what does he want now?

"Please, go on. What does he need?" I asked. "He's insisting on talking to you. You'll need to come back; his presence is causing a lot of disruptions," Simran explained. Her words made me sit up abruptly, leaving the warmth of Taehyung's embrace. He gave me a puzzled look, and I silently mouthed that I'd explain later.

He nodded in understanding. "Alright, I'll head there as soon as I can," I assured. "Okay, mam." "Thanks, Simran. Please handle the situation until I get there. Take care. Goodbye," I concluded the call.

Taehyung's Pov

           After the call, I noticed Y/n seemed really troubled by what her assistant had said. I reached out and placed my hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention. "Y/n, what's going on? And where are you headed? Please, love, talk to me," I urged. Her expression turned blank, devoid of any emotion.

"I need to return to India. There's an urgent situation," her tone was icy, devoid of warmth. "Love, who's the person you mentioned? Is he causing problems at your workplace?" I inquired with genuine curiosity. "Taehyung, I... I have to go. Goodbye," she replied hesitantly, rushing out of the room.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to find out who this Akib guy was and what he had done to Y/n.

(After 7hrs of fight in India)

Y/n's Pov

            As I'm heading to my office, my mood keeps worsening with each step. Thoughts race through my mind – what could he possibly want now? Hasn't the pain he caused me before been enough? I'm frustrated with myself for not opening up to Taehyung about him. But in those moments, my anxiety got the best of me. I just want to get through this ordeal and return to my boyfriend.

Upon entering my office, I spot him lounging in my chair, wearing a smug expression. He sees me and a smirk forms on his face. He starts walking towards me, leaving the chair. His hand sneaks around my waist, making me feel repulsed. Only Taehyung has the right to touch me like that.

Before I can even react, he pulls me closer. "Did you miss me, baby?" he taunts, his unpleasant breath too close to my ears. I regret returning here – why did I even bother? "Release me, Akib!" I manage to say, shoving his arms away from me with a forceful slap, giving him a fierce glare.

               "Now now is that how you talk to your boyfriend and soon to be husband?" Ugh why can't he just get it out of his head that I'm never going to marry him I already have what I want and that is my Taehyung. 

Akib is the son of one of my former business partners, Mr. Shaikh. Somehow, he's gotten it into his head that we're in a romantic relationship, even though that's absolutely not true and will never be true as long as I live. We've only had a few business dinners together, but he's decided we're dating. He even had the audacity to show up at my house and ask my parents for my hand in marriage. However, that day took a terrible turn when he tried to force himself on me. That incident led me to get a restraining order against him.

"Is it really that difficult for you to understand that I want nothing to do with you? And just so you know, I'll never get married, not even in your wildest dreams. Now leave before I call security. You're already breaking the rules by being here," I said, my anger escalating. How could he have the nerve to come here, especially after the restraining order?

              "Please, just give me a chance, baby. My love for you is so strong," he pleads, but then he kisses me forcefully. I feel really tense and try hard to break free. Just when I'm about to push him away, the office door suddenly opens with Taehyung standing there, looking really angry.

Taehyung's Pov

               I impulsively made the decision to travel to India without informing Y/n about it. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right, as this wasn't typical of her behavior. I arrived at her office building and was really impressed that she manages this place. I feel so proud of her strength.

             Pushing aside those thoughts, I focused on my current task. I entered the building and headed straight to her office. The receptionist followed me, trying to stop me. As I got closer to her office, I heard some yelling which suddenly stopped. I hurried inside and forcefully slammed her office door open. What I saw made me incredibly angry. How dare he touch what belongs to me!

             I notice my beloved Y/n in a tough situation, trying to escape from his grip. Without any delay, I step in, push him away from Y/n, and land a punch on his face. Security arrives shortly after, taking control and removing the guy. As they're taking him away, he shouts, "Y/n is mine, and I'll do anything to have her, even if it means hurting someone." He gives me a determined look as he says that final part.

           I rolled my eyes, and right away, Y/n buried her face into my chest. I held her close, whispering comforting words in her ear. "I'm sorry I didn't mention him earlier," she said, looking into my eyes now. I reassured her, "Don't worry, baby. I knew you were overwhelmed. You didn't do anything wrong." I kissed her forehead to show her it was alright.

Y/n's Pov

             I leaned in, pulling his head down until our lips were almost touching. He got the hint and closed the gap between us. Just as we were about to kiss, the sound of the office door opening echoed in the room.

Taehyung's Pov

              I didn't bother checking who it was; no one could stop me from kissing Y/n. But she gently pushed me back, and that's when I glanced towards the door. A tall, muscular guy stood there. Judging by his appearance, I would've been six feet under the ground by now, he looked like he wanted to kill me.

            "B-Brother... please, let me explain before you jump to any conclusions," Y/n stammered, her voice trembling.

Wait, HE'S HER BROTHER OH GOD......

***************************************

Chapter 12 completed ❤️

I hope you like it. 🌺

Enjoy reading. 🌸

Don't forget to comment and vote!! 🌼

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.🌷