Chapter 8

Taehyung's Pov

As we wait for Bang PD, Hyungs and I are filled with nervous anticipation. Y/n had previously called to confirm that she had indeed identified our soulmates, and her accuracy was spot on. As a result, my fellow members' soulmates are on their way to Korea. Namjoon hyung is  attempting to calm everyone's nerves by acting as a calming presence in the midst of the tension.

A sudden hush falls over the room as Bang PD walks in. He settles onto the couch in front of us, prompting us to explain. "Pd-nim, the matter at hand is that we've all discovered our respective 
soulmates, and we thought it was best to inform you first," Namjoon hyung clears his throat.

Initially taken aback, he quickly cracks a smile and responds, "Thank you for informing me, and congratulations, boys." However, you are aware that it may be difficult for your fans to accept them." His words ring true, and I can't help but hope that our devoted ARMYs will accept our soulmates.

We nod in agreement, and he continues, "Now, I'd like to meet your soulmates in person before delving into discussions about introducing them to the ARMYs." We nod in agreement once more before leaving the room and heading to the practice studio to work on our choreography.

(Two days later)

Y/n's Pov

Layla called just now to let me know that their plane would be landing in a few minutes. Presently, I'm stationed outside the airport, eagerly anticipating their arrival. Meanwhile, Sara is spending time at Wong's residence, eager to catch up and spend time with our godchild. Once I've picked up my friends, the plan is to head to Wong's place as well.

 Once I've picked up my friends, the plan is to head to Wong's place as well

(Y/n's outfit)

Around thirty minutes pass before their plane touches down, and as they spot me, they sprint over, enveloping me in a group hug that it knocks me to the ground. "Babe, we've missed you like crazy!!!" They chorus in unison, causing laughter to escape me as I respond, "I've missed you all just as much, but seriously, could you please get off me? I'm starting to think I'll be flattened under your combined weight."

With amused huffs, they release me, playfully retorting, "Hey, we're not that heavy." I chuckle at their playful banter. "Alright, alright, my bad for the 'heavy' comment. Now, shall we hit the road? We're off to Wong's place to meet our adorable godchild." Yes, that little one has a whopping seven godmothers, all of us utterly smitten with her. She's an absolute bundle of joy and cuteness.

As we settle into the car, we begin our journey to Wong's house, regaling each other with updates on our lives since we last saw one another.

(At Wong's house)

I press the doorbell, and Kira swings the door open with a warm greeting, "Hello!! It's so wonderful to see all of you. Come on in, Momo is beyond excited to meet you." Her hospitality welcomes us indoors.

A swift patter of footsteps sounds from upstairs, and in a flash, a petite girl hurtles down and leaps into my arms. I twirl her around, eliciting giggles from Momo. "How's my most favorite girl doing?" I inquire. "Great!! I missed you. Look, Y/n unnie, Sara unnie got me a bracelet." She excitedly shows off her newly adorned wrist. Grinning, I praise her bracelet choice.