Chapter 11

Sara's Pov

                "Ahem, let my sister catch her breath." I intervene, pulling Y/n away from Taehyung. I'd rather not witness my sister and her boyfriend in a passionate moment. Y/n's face turns a deep shade of red, while Taehyung can't help but wear a mischievous smirk.

"Where's Jungkook, Sara?" Taehyung inquires. "He's off getting us some ice cream," I answer. He nods, attempting to persuade me to release Y/n from my grasp. "Not so fast; you're not stealing her back yet." Taehyung pouts playfully as Jungkook arrives with the ice cream.

We all indulge in the sugary delight, enjoying the ice cream. Just then, my phone chimes with a message from Ira, indicating that they've returned from the dorm. Seeing this, Taehyung and Jungkook bid their farewells, heading back to the dormitory.

(Next day)

         I wake up as the sun's rays gently touch my face. Rising from my bed, I reach for my laptop and start by checking my emails. While scrolling through my news feed, I stumble upon a piece of news that's not supposed to be public yet.

I need to inform Y/n about this situation. It's certainly not the way I anticipated this news to be revealed. I'm just hoping that it won't have any negative impact on her relationship with Taehyung.

(8:00 o'clock)

Taehyung's Pov

            Walking toward the recording studio, Jungkook, Jimin, and I are side by side. Upon entering, we find the hyungs already seated there, along with Bang PD, wearing worried expressions. I exchange a confused glance with Jimin before focusing my attention on the group. Their collective gaze falls upon me, prompting me to retort, "What's going on? Why are you all staring at me like that?"

Breaking the silence, Namjoon hyung rises from his seat and hands me his phone, gesturing for me to look at the screen. I take a glance at the phone...

WHAT ON EARTH!!!!!! THERE'S A PICTURE OF Y/N AND ME KISSING IN THE PARK, AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE CAPTION UNDERNEATH THE PHOTO...

News Headlines :

 Surprising Moment as K-Pop Icon Kim Taehyung Spotted Sharing Affection in Park!

In an unexpected turn of events, BTS heartthrob V, also known as Kim Taehyung, was recently captured sharing a tender moment with a young lady in a park setting. The image reveals Taehyung's face quite distinctly, although the identity of the woman remains less clear.

Interestingly, the snapshot unveils a tattoo on Taehyung's hand, bearing a name. Initial guess point towards the possibility of the name being "Y/n." This raises the question: Who might this mysterious individual be? Is the girl he's kissing named Y/n? If not, who could she be? Or is she just a desperate bitch or should I say a whore or maybe slut who's forcing herself upon Taehyung?

Fans of BTS, collectively known as ARMY, have expressed their strong emotions about the situation. They are seeking clarifications from Kim Taehyung regarding the nature of the photograph. This incident has triggered widespread reactions and discussions among fans and observers alike.

End of the news

           As I read the end of the article, I feel my anger rising because of the hurtful words aimed at Y/n.

"I can't believe this! How could they write such things about someone they barely know?" I say out loud, even though there's no one around. I'm so frustrated that I'd confront anyone who speaks badly about my beloved Y/n.