Chapter 9

A/n : This chapter takes place a week after Y/n and Taehyung's call. The hyungs and Jimin haven't met their soulmates and so don't get confused. Now you can continue reading.

Taehyung's Pov

             "Jin hyung, do you think she'll actually like it?" I inquire, my anxiety clearly showing. Jin hyung's reassuring hand on my shoulder helps ease some of my worries. He assures me that she'll absolutely adore it. I need to stop overthinking. She'll love it and won't turn me down. I mustn't let my nerves get the better of me.

With a relieved sigh, we proceed to the dorm to change our clothes before heading to the venue for our upcoming photoshoot. It's been almost a week since I've properly seen Y/n. While we did talk about meeting up, the past week has been incredibly busy for me and the guys. Finally, today, my friends are going to meet their soulmates.

Y/n's Pov

         "Sara, what's your opinion on these scenes?" I present her with the remaining graphical scenes of the game, scenes I've put a lot of effort into. They include an abandoned church, mystical woods, and what I call the panic castle.

Her eyes light up as she takes in the visuals. "Sis, these are incredible! Just imagine when we piece everything together. This game has the potential to become one of the best in the world." Her enthusiasm is contagious, and Layla and the rest of the girls echo her sentiments. Although I'm the CEO of the company, this project, meant for my soulmate, demands perfection.

I'm missing Taehyung, our interactions confined to phone calls and brief office meetings. This past week has shown me that my feelings for him are evolving beyond just our unique connection. I'm beginning to like him and maybe, in time, even love him. But today holds a special promise, as I'm finally going to meet him and uncover the surprise he's been hinting at.

"Guess what, guys? Jungkook just messaged me saying they'll be available by 4:00 pm. They're almost done with the photoshoot," Sara shares excitedly, setting off a chorus of cheers among the girls. My smile widens; the long-awaited moment is almost here.

(At 3:55)

        I'm in front of the mirror, carefully applying mascara to my lashes when suddenly, Elena bursts into my room, urgently urging me to hurry up. Well, that was quite the dramatic entrance.

 Well, that was quite the dramatic entrance

          I step outside and find the girls already settled in the cars, and they immediately spot me standing there. Some of them playfully wolf whistle, and I can't help but roll my eyes. Seriously, what kind of friends do I have? Dismissing their antics, I join them in the car, and we head towards the dorms.

(At dorm)

            As soon as I step inside, I'm enveloped in Taehyung's embrace. I giggle and playfully kiss his cheek, teasingly saying, "I'm not going anywhere, coco bun."