Chapter 4

Jungkook's Pov

As I scold myself, the girl who was with Y/n comes up to me. I remember her name is Sara, right?

Wait, it's Sara.

And her surname is A-Ahuja.

That means...

OH GOD...

SHE'S, MY SOULMATE!!!!!!

Filled with overwhelming joy, I can't contain my excitement and rush towards her, immediately embracing her while the Huyngs and Y/n look on in shock. I lean in close to her ear, whispering, "I'm so happy to finally meet you, Sara. I've been waiting for you for so many years."

Sara's Pov

I awkwardly return the hug before pulling back and replying, "I'm also happy to meet you." Unexpectedly, he does something that catches me off guard – he kisses my cheek, and it sends butterflies dancing in my stomach.

Suddenly, Y/n intervenes, sternly ordering, "Hey, that's my sister. Get away from her." Jungkook immediately steps back, as if he's afraid to touch me. I glance behind me and see my sister giving my mate an intense look, while silently conveying to me, 'We'll talk about this later.'

Y/n's Pov

Who the hell does that idiot think he is, going around kissing my sister! I'll kill him if comes near my sister again.

(A week later.)

As I'm in the kitchen, preparing dinner for both me and Sara, my attention is drawn to my wrist where I have a tattoo. There's a name just above it, and it reads 'Kim Taehyung.'

Wait, I've heard this name before, but I can't remember where. Just then, Sara enters the kitchen, showing me her tattoo and pointing towards the name below it – 'Jeon Jungkook.' Ah, so that's the guy who kissed her. "It's that kid, right? The one who kissed you," I ask, and she sighs and nods, saying, "Sis, please don't kill him. He's, my soulmate." Well, I can't do anything about it now, can I?

In return, I show her my tattoo and say, "Kim Taehyung, huh? Oh, he's the guy who was glaring at you, Y/n, at Big Hit." Ah, now I remember! That's why the name sounded so familiar! That's also the reason I felt so sad when he ignored me. But why? I can't understand his behavior.

(At dorm)

Taehyung's Pov

After Jungkook finishes explaining that Sara is his Soulmate, Jin hyung literally cries out of happiness, saying his baby is all grown up. Everyone congratulates him on finding his soulmate.

Feeling a mix of emotions, I decide to head upstairs to my room and step into the bathroom to take a shower before bed. As I remove my long-sleeved shirt, I notice my tattoo has a name below it – 'Y/n Ahuja'. What the actual hell! Are you kidding me? This can't be true. No, no, no, this has to be a dream. It just can't be her.

{Author: But this is all real, not a dream.

Taehyung: (Sarcastically) Oh, thank you so much for reminding me.

Author: (Inserting an evil laugh) That's exactly what I'm here for.}

(Next day)

Sara's Pov

As I'm preparing breakfast, my phone starts ringing, and I glance at the ID to see it's Sejin sir. I adjust the phone between my ear and shoulder while stirring the soup. "Good morning, Sara," I greet him. "Good morning, Sejin sir," Sara responds. "I was wondering if BTS can stay at your house for today. It'll help in your work," he asks.

I think about it for a moment. It shouldn't be a problem, and I'm sure Y/n won't mind either. Besides, it'll give us a chance to see and talk to our soulmates. However, I can't shake off the worry about Y/n's soulmate. He didn't seem happy with Y/n during the last encounter.