Chapter 3

Italics – thoughts

- x -

Taehyung's Pov

        As soon as we arrive back to the dorm, Jin hyung and the others enquire about the girl Y/n I mentioned. I tell them what I overheard during my parents' conversation.

"Wait, you said Y/n, didn't you? I recognized this name from Bang PD. He was talking about meeting with this Y/n girl tomorrow. But are you sure it's her who did that to aunty." Jimin asserted. "Yes. If she's the one who put my Eomma in the hospital, I'm going to make her pay." I declared, and the guys agreed.

All I have to do now is wait for tomorrow.

(Next day)

Y/n's Pov

          "You'll never believe what happened yesterday!! I felt my soulmate's emotions!" Sara jumps up in delight as I laugh at her actions. "I felt them as well." With a forced smile, I respond. My phone rings as we're discussing about our soulmates, and Simran reminds us of the two meetings we have coming up. Before getting up from the couch, I thank her and hang up the phone.

"Let's get ready. We have meetings to go to." I said this before going to my room to get ready. Sara follows and goes to her room to change her clothes.

Sara's Pov

           I have a feeling something significant will happen today. I knew they were my soulmate's emotions when I felt them arise inside my mind yesterday. I was overjoyed to finally feel them, if not physically, then mentally.

I return to the living room to find Y/n on the phone with someone. So, I'm just waiting for her to finish it. "Hey, sis. I'm finished; Let's go." She grabs my attention, puts on her sunglasses, and hands me another pair. I nod, and we walk to the garage together. Getting into the car, Y/n takes us to Abstract Inc to meet Wong first.

 Getting into the car, Y/n takes us to Abstract Inc to meet Wong first

 (Y/n's outfit)

(Sara's outfit)

(Sara's outfit)

Y/n's Pov

 I get out of the car with Sara and follow her inside the building. Mr. Song welcomes us warmly and promptly leads us to Wong's office. Upon entering, our best friend rushes over and embraces us tightly. "I really missed you both," he exclaims. "We missed you too, Wong," we reply, grinning.