Chapter 14

Taehyung's Pov

            I quickly get dressed and rush downstairs to find all the guys, including Jungkook, waiting for me. Jin and Namjoon give me thumbs up, making me feel relieved that I look good.

"Hey, you look really good in anything, dude."I'm a bit puzzled, "Who are you?""I'm your guardian spirit. How can you not recognize me, you fool?""Alright, alright, my apologies, spirit. But yes, you're right, I do look good in everything I wear.""Hey, don't just call me spirit. I have a name.""Oh, and what's that?""My name is Leo. So, don't call me names, buddy, it won't end well next time.""Sure, Leo. By the way, does Y/n also have a guardian spirit?""Yes, she does. We're also mates because you both are... Anyway, I have to go now. Talk to you later... Bye!""What a strange spirit... Anyway, I need to go meet my love."

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

          I'm beyond excited to finally see her after a whole week. I can't wait to hold her in my arms, but she's definitely going to get some teasing for ignoring me.

Alright, let's put that thought on hold for now and focus on our first meeting. I have no clue where Jin hyung is taking us. Suddenly, we arrive at this massive company building. Wait, why are we here? I thought we were meeting Y/n.

We all get out of the car and enter the building, heading to the very top floor. When the elevator opens, my confusion deepens. Y/n's friends, my friends, and even Jungkook's family are here, but no sign of Y/n or Sara.

I approach my family, who are standing with Eomma, and ask, "Eomma, have you seen Y/n?" She shakes her head. Where could she be?

Just then, Sara emerges from a nearby office, and I'm guessing that's where she came from. She smiles at everyone, and then Y/n steps out after her.

Wow, she looks absolutely stunning in that outfit. Oh no, she's smiling at me. Come on, Taehyung, she's your girlfriend; it's natural for her to smile at you.

 Come on, Taehyung, she's your girlfriend; it's natural for her to smile at you

(Y/n's outfit)      

(Sara's outfit)

           "You're all probably wondering why we've gathered you here," Sara begins, and everyone nods except Jin hyung. Y/n moves closer to me and my family, and Sara continues, "Well, we've prepared a little surprise for all of you, mainly for our soulmates." My interest is piqued.

"As you know, the game is almost ready for launch, and we'll be returning to India..." Hold on, is this some kind of farewell event? No, this can't be happening. She can't leave me. I can't allow it. Without wasting a moment, I scoop her up in my arms, holding her, and carry her into the office. I gently set her down on the couch, preventing her from saying anything further.

Sara's Pov

         I blink a couple of times, trying to figure out what just took place?! I guess I'll need to explain everything myself, since I can imagine Taehyung won't let Y/n leave that office.

I'm pretty certain he assumed this was some kind of goodbye party... Well, now that my mind is on him, I glance over at his closest friend, who is also my boyfriend, Jungkook. He seems frozen in his spot. Alright, now seems like the perfect moment to share the news...

Y/n's Pov

          "Why can't you just wait, Taehyung?! I was discussing something important! You can't just interrupt and do whatever you want whenever you feel like it!" I raised my voice, getting up from the couch.

"What's wrong with me? Seriously, Y/n? Are you asking me that? You're saying you'll leave me and you expect me to sit back and watch you go? No, never! I won't let you go. You belong to me, Y/n. Do you get it? You're mine. You can't leave me. I love you." What on earth is he thinking? Does he believe this is some kind of farewell party?

"Wait, just hold on—" I start to say, but he cuts me off, "NO, NO! I don't want to hear any of your excuses. You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere. At least not without me."

"Okay, STOP! First of all, Taehyung, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you. And secondly, this is not a farewell party." "Wait, it's not?" he interrupts me, and I nod, continuing.

"You see, the office we're in right now is my office."

Taehyung's Pov

            Her office... Oh...

"I've established a branch of my company here in Korea so that we don't have to be apart. I'm not leaving, not now or ever in the future, and I love you too." There was only one thing I could do...

I pressed my lips against hers urgently, pulling her onto my lap so she's sitting astride me. Reaching behind her, I undid the bun, letting her hair cascade freely around us.

Breaking the kiss, I pecked her cheek, making her giggle - the sound was like sweet music. I playfully pecked her cheeks some more, which set her off into a fit of laughter.

"Taehyung, please, stop," she managed between her laughter. I only stopped because we heard the door open, and she quickly moved away from me.

Y/n's Pov

             Sara enters with a smile, followed by the others. They all offer their congratulations for the new company branch. Eomma pulls me aside.

"I'm so happy that you'll be my daughter-in-law. You've made Taehyung and our family incredibly happy with your decision. Thank you, dear," Eomma says, her voice emotional. I can't hold back my own tears. "Aunty, I should be the one thanking you." She embraces me, shaking her head, "You're too kind, Y/n. And please, stop calling me Aunty. It's Eomma for you. You're practically family now."

I nod, wiping my teary eyes, as Taehyung joins me. Eomma rejoins the group. "Hey, gorgeous," he greets me with a smile. I giggle and respond, "Hey, handsome." He chuckles and leans down to whisper near my ear.

"You've been a naughty girl, ignoring me for a whole week. I think you deserve a little punishment, baby girl. Be prepared, because tonight, I won't hold back. The only thing you'll remember after tonight is my name..." His words make my breath catch, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine as he playfully bites my earlobe. In an instant, he transforms from a cute guy to a seductive devil. Tonight is definitely going to be...

***************************************

Chapter 14 completed ❤️

I hope you like it. 🌺

Enjoy reading. 🌸

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 🌼

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.