2: family

Tenka: I'm going back to that place

Soramaru: but its dangerous.

Chuutaro: yea yea.

Tenka: she needs to get out of there.

Soramaru: she broke your wrist.

Tenka: I'm already fine after a few days because I have demon's cells.

Soramaru: but nii-san!!!

Tenka: ja, I'm going.

_____________________________________

Takaya pov:

This place was now empty. People's mutter used to be able to heard when I walk down the stairs. My steps echoing the prison, people's soft muttering about me...

That fear...

That tension....

Now I walk down the stairs... It echoes... But only me hearing myself walking down.

Ale...? Another echo? Steps... That aura... I run to him.

Tenka pov:

An innocent pair of eyes, excitement of a little child's. I pat her head ' you were looking forward to me. Are you? '

She smiled ' I am. ' than it turned into an evil grin ' to kill you. This is my space. '

She aims a punch at me, I dodge and retreat backwards. Her punch lands to the ground. A big hole was made and the ground vibrated strongly.

I flashed to behind her to use my fan to hit her head but she stops it by holding onto my wrist. She turns her head around ' you'll lose your hand. Again. '

I swing my fan and hit her wrist, she flies into the wall. She jumps down from there and a hole was created.

Takaya: my jail. You destroyed it.

Tenka: than its time for you to move.

' you... Don't understand... ' she charged towards me and grabbed onto my neck. What great strength, I was a little suffocating. I swing my fan to her cheek.

*crack...* I could hear her cheekbones break. She wouldn't let go. I did that a few times and than use the head of my fan to hit her attempting to make her get away from me.

She just gripped tighter ' my jail... '

Damn it... I'm losing my conscious...

Sonohara... Chuutaro...

Suddenly she let go...

Takaya: why... That face? Why aren't you afraid? Afraid of death... Its as if you only care about something else.

Tenka: you... Don't have siblings do you?

Takaya: I do... Am I supposed to think of them?

Tenka: do you love them?

Takaya: I tried. They stayed away from me.

Tenka: I see. Why don't you want to leave?

Takaya: they say I'm a monster. I hurt people. I need to stay away from innocent people. So they sold me here,it's the perfect place away from others.

Takaya pov:

He leaned in and gaze straight to my eyes with gentleness ' those idiots...' he bumped his forehead with me... ' you're a cute girl. '

My cheeks flushed red and it felt hot. Some sudden awkwardness came over me. I looked away from him and turned my back to him.

Tenka: come home with me.

Takaya: eh?

Tenka: you can't stay here.

Takaya: I will hurt you.

He came to my front and hug me ' its ok. '

Takaya: warm....

Tenka: its family warmth. Takaya.

Takaya: family...?