13: sousei's smell

Takaya pov:

Sousei asked me to go find him at this address. Ehto... Should be this one. I pressed onto the doorbell.

The door opened and I saw sousei.

Sousei: you're here.

Takaya: hai. You called me for?

' come in. ' and I did. I sat onto the sofa and he proceeded into the kitchen ' want to drink anything? '

Takaya: water.

Sousei: okay than.

He took a cup of water and placed it onto the table ' how do you think of my house? '

Takaya: not bad. I guess.

Sousei: any comments?

Takaya: its pretty normal.

Sousei: nothing special?

He suddenly hugged me one hand cupping my head and one head onto my back ' does it smell me? '

Takaya: sousei... You that jealous?

Sousei: very. Because I like you.

Takaya: there's nothing good of me. I'm a monster. Everybody wants to kill. At most a useful tool for the government.

Sousei: I'm too a tool. We're not much different.

Takaya: sousei...

Sousei: sshhh... I know what you're going to say. I'm not going to care anyway.

Takaya: damn it... I don't deserve any of these. I don't deserve both of you.

Sousei pov:

I could hear tiny whimperings as she talk. It broke my heart. Just what must I say and do than will you accept me? Than will you understand, I don't mind you as a monster you think you are. Those doesn't matter.

I just want... You to love me.

I tightened my hug on her ' I love you and want you to think of me '

Takaya: but... I think of tenka too. All the time... Is it ok...? To think of sousei too?

So... Actually you're hesitating?  That makes me happier than ever...

I release my hug and look into her eyes and cup a side of her cheek ' I want you too. '

She cries and lands in my embrace hugging me tight ' I'm so horrible... Yet you want me... '

Tenka. You got your hug last night. Tonight I have mine from her too.

Sousei: its late. You want to stay overnight?

Takaya: its ok. I can walk home.

Sousei: you just want me to say it. Stay.

Takaya: eh... *blush* I don't want to cause trouble.

I carry her bridal style in my arms and she squeaks a little ' sousei!!! '

I put her down onto my bed ' stay. ' I get on the bed and hugs her from behind ' its not fair that tenka gets you every night and I don't. '

She blushes red hard ' gomen...gomenasai.'

Kawaii.

' its ok. I have you for tonight. ' I tightened a little on my grip. Can't let her slip away.

She turns around and look at me with a comfortable gaze ' sousei... You always sleep here right? '

Sousei: um. Why?

' it has a lot of sousei's smell. ' she said as a matter of fact.

Although I wanted it so much for her to say that, it came so sudden out of her mouth I was the one blushing really hard.

Takaya: gomen. For making you red like that.

I calm down immediately. Baka. How could I show that side of me that easily to her? I pull her into my chest ' no... Its my fault for showing you that. '

Takaya: oh.

Sousei: sleep. Sleep.