16: leave me alone

Takaya pov:

For some weird reason june and ran came to approach me. Or at least that's what I felt. Cold eyes as usual but I don't sense any murderous intent. They just stood a distance from me.

Takaya: what?

Ran: we need to talk to you.

I walked closer.

Takaya: what?

Ran: you. We've observed you for quite some time while healing. You don't seem to have the intent to kill people.

Takaya: I never did.

June: no, you just changed. You used to beat up people when you were bored in prison.

Takaya: I... Was bored.

Ran: those two men seem to have a certain influence on you.

Takaya: I guess...

Ran: you haven't been activating your monster side for quite some time. Will you promise to stay that way?

Takaya: you'll leave me alone?

June: we'll say you died.

Takaya: arigato!!!

June: those two really changed you.

Ran: don't say we never did something as siblings. That man who experimented on you, something seems fishy. He seems more obsessed on you than ever.

June: watch out.

They turned and walked away.

The man who experimented on me... I'll never forget his name. Anra. Tsk. Why can't I have a peaceful non worrying day?

__________________________________

I had reached back to the police prefecture. Work. Work. Work. Just than men surrounded me. I know that uniform. Its the very same one I'm wearing.

They're... Eliminators.

I'm the target? What's going on?

Takaya: aren't we colleagues?

' takaya. Zairin takaya. The family famous for their seals and jutsus. ' a man stepped out.

Takaya: junin.

The head of the department. I met him once when I first entered the department.

Junin: not bad you still remember me.

Takaya: why me? What happened?

Junin: you are a threat. You are a monster. Well that's the reason why I kept you. But from his mouth I know, you are on the boundary of dangerous. I like taking risks but I don't like to trouble the citizens of nihon (japan).

Takaya: he you say?

Junin: you don't have to know who is he.

Takaya: no. I do. Anra. Its him isn't it?

Junin: are you going to run?

Takaya: run...

Junin: seems like you're losing hope already.

He walked towards me and held onto my throat. He squeezed onto my throat. Death? I don't feel like dying. I raised up my leg to kick his arm. He lets go and retreats a distance.

I broke his arm. I was using the strength I have as a monster. I just hadn't turn into one yet.He held onto it and looked at me with a smile ' you are strong. '

Takaya: gomene mina who I could be colleagues with.

Suddenly I felt strong electric go through me.... Shit... They all used electricity jutsu. Tsk... Even eliminators know how to use omnyoji jutsu huh...

Omnyoji ~ just means something like a priest. Basically people who get rid of demons.

I lose... My conscious...