11: die

' so this is where you are. ' the girl said.

Takaya: I believe you are... Nee-chan... And nii-chan...

' don't call me that. Since you are out,its time you died.' the boy said.

Takaya: but... What wrong have I committed?

' a monster. For being one. That is your wrong. ' the girl ran forward.

' now die. '

*clank*

Sousei: what are you doing here? In front of the police prefecture making a din.

' killing a monster. '

Sousei: she is no monster. She is my subordinate, the government's dog.

Takaya: sousei...

Sousei: ara, sounds not bad when calling my name.

Takaya: I mean taichou.

Sousei: its fine you know.

Takaya: I don't want to owe you anything. Ran... June. I promise to settle with you. Just not now,just not here.

Ran: you think I will care? You are our sibling. Our monster. Since you're out,than its our responsibility to kill you.

June: just one slice. Just stand still over there.

Takaya: nii-san... Still is as cold as ever nah.

June: gomen nah. I will never be the kind of nii-san you want or need.

The two of them starts to chant and a big monster came up from the ground. ' in the power of my name, I order you to stand. ' the both of them said in sync.

Sousei: calling of a monster. In the name of justice, I'll destory it.

He charged forward and sliced it into pieces with a few swings of his katana ' not much it seems. '

June: thought so. But that wasn't the full purpose. Ran.

Ran starts chanting. Suddenly a seal pattern shows onto sousei's body. He feels intense pain and collapses to the floor.

June: like we don't know that caliber of monster can be defeated by takaya easily.

Takaya: sousei!!!

Her eyes widens and go to his side ' gomen. Gomen. Wait a while.' she took out her katana and stabbed into the middle of the seal pattern where her stomach was.

He stopped screaming except he only flowed a lot of blood ' arigato... '

Takaya: leave. Now. Immediately. I don't guarantee I won't kill you. I'm in a really really bad mood now.

Ran: gomen but we won't leave until we're done. We came here to die even it means killing you.

June: let's go.

They chant in sync while they hold their hands together. Immense aura flows from the monster.  They both raise a hand each 'holy twin cannon. '

A big blast comes out from their hands. She stands firm planting her feet into the ground, grabbing her katana firmly.

*slice*

The blast splits into half exactly.

' ahhh!!! ' a woman screams while she hugs her child. Takaya gasps knowing what is going to happen.

Takaya pov:

No... What have I done... She's going to die. I won't make it. I run towards to the both of them. I am not going to make it...

The blast hits.

I stop in my steps,stunned.

Smoke covers the area... Without even looking, I know... They won't survive it. Its... All my fault.

June: just die already. See what you have caused just because we need to kill you.

Ran: you should have just stayed there.

I want to be angry... But they are right...

Sousei: don't listen to them. You're not what they say.

He wobbles and walks to my side, 'daijobu? ' I ask and look at the wound... Because of me...

He pulls me in and hugs me ' I wouldn't have met you. And that... Would be sad. '

Takaya: sousei...

' ooi. Ooi. She's mine you know. '

That voice... And that direction... Where the smoke comes from... I don't understand...

June: another troublesome one.

He walks out of the smoke with the woman and a child. My eyes lit up ' tenka!!! '

Tenka: don't worry. I protected them. I have some monster's cells in me. I don't die that easily you know.

He talked and walked towards me. He put sousei's arm to his shoulder ' are you getting old?'

Sousei: urusei.

Tenka pov:

She leans onto my chest and cries ' tenka... I'm so horrible... '

Sousei pats onto her head ' daijobu. We're here for you. '

She looks up into our gaze ' daiski. Tenka, sousei. Can I call taichou... Sousei? '

Sousei: I wish you would call me that.

She hugged the both of us ' ski. Daiski. '

Ran: ugh. Die already.

Takaya: no. I won't. I want tenka. I want... Sousei.

' holy twin cannon ' once again that shot. Takaya dodged it to the left and charged forward,her blade at their throats ' I don't want to kill you. '

June: shit.

Ran: so be it!!!

June: mother will scold me if you die.

Takaya: sayonara.

The both of them tense up... And... She drops her blade.

June: you sure?

Ran: we will still come for you.

Takaya: I don't want to become a monster.

She runs back to my side ' lets go home. Help sousei too ' she smiles.

Tenka ' um. '