12: his smell

Tenka: soramaru go prepare the bed.

Tenka brought sousei into the room and laid him down ' go call sensei (doctor) '

Takaya sat beside him ' gomen. I'll help you right now. In(seal),remove. ' the seal shatters and breaks. The seal pattern dissapears.

' I'll now heal you. In,place. ' a seal pattern appears onto his wound. ' heal. ' than the wound starts to heal.

Sousei: I didn't know you know omnyoji skills.

Takaya: I was named a prodigy before I turned into a monster.

Tenka: eh... You didn't tell me about that.

Takaya: I knew how to talk fluently when I was 2. Mastered all the basic skills when I was five. Turned into a monster at 6. Than...

Tenka wrapped his arms around her body 'don't say anymore... '

Takaya: tenka...

The sensei opens the door and comes in.

Takaya:I'm done.

She collapses to the floor with her eyes still open.

Tenka: daijobu?

Takaya: um... I'm just a little tired. Let me lie here for a while.

Sensei takes a look to sousei, ' its... Perfect.'

Soramaru: takaya. You're awesome!!

' than I'll leave. '

Soramaru: rest well sensei ( sousei)

Takaya pov:

I could feel someone's arm wrapping  around me than gently tugged nicely me under his chin ' don't get cold. ' this voice...

Takaya: tenka...

Just than I felt someone tug onto my wrist and than snaking his arm around my waist than pulling me in front. Now I was leaning against someone else... This smell..  feeling... Not tenka.

I opened my eyes and looked up. I blushed realizing he was looking down to me too 'takaya. '

Takaya: sousei... Daijobu?

Sousei: ah. Daijobu.

He pats my head ' sleep. '

Just than tenka's voice was at my ear ' how could you?  I would miss you.' it made me blush hard.

He wrap his arm around my stomach and attempt to pull me away while sousei pulled me in by grabbing onto my back.

' stop it!!!' I squeaked in frustration.

They both stopped and said 'gomen.' and let me go. I stood up ' tenka take care of sousei. '

I walked out of the room.

Sousei pov:

Tenka: looks whose fault!!!

Sousei: you started it first!!

Tenka: she's mine!!!

Sousei: no she's not!!!

Tenka: hmph!!

Sousei: hmph!!

____________________________________

I woke up to look for takaya. I saw soramaru and decided to ask him where takaya's room is. I want to take a look of takaya's sleeping face~

So than I went to her room and opened the door. She wasn't in there. Where could she be? Tenka came by my side ' looking for my takaya? '

Sousei: she's not yours.

Tenka: she's probably at my room.

Sousei: why would she...

Than I felt someone tugged my shirt, I turned around and saw her. She hugged her pillow and rubbed her eyes ' looking for me? '

Tenka: where were you?

She hugged tenka by the side ' did you take care of sousei? '

Tenka patted her head ' hai. '

Takaya: oh. I was in your room.

Sousei: why not sleep in your room?

Takaya: I... I... *blush* miss tenka's smell... So I went to your room to sleep.

Tenka's smell...?  Huh?

I got a little jealous and angry. Why don't she say sousei's smell?