14: what should I...

*knock knock*

Sousei pov:

I opened the door and sees tenka. Oh shit. He's going to make a big din ' hi sousei. '

Sousei: what?

Tenka: takaya didn't come home last night. She's at yours isn't she?

Sousei: well...

'  tenka...? ' she rubbed her eyes ' ohaiyo. '

He pulled her arm over to his side ' did he bully you? '

Takaya: he didn't. We just slept together.  That's all.

Tenka: abe no sousei.

Takaya: just like how we do.

Tenka: oh. But still... abe no sousei.

Sousei: what? You can sleep with her and I can't?

Tenka: I'm in charge of making sure she is well.

Sousei: of course she is well. Are you suggesting that with me she would do otherwise?

Tenka: you...

Sousei: I wish I have that ability. But you know what? You are still first in her heart. I just wish I could take over you.

Tenka: sousei...

Takaya: gomen... Sousei.

Sousei: its ok.

I pat her head ' I'll wait for you. '

_______________________________________

Takaya: sousei?

Sousei: why? Are you that surprised to see me?

Takaya: its not like that. Its just, I went home to change than came out. I didn't expect to see you while walking to the police prefecture. I thought you would have been earlier than me.

Sousei: I was supposed to be earlier than you as your taichou but I got a new case and I went to take a look.

Takaya: a new case? I didn't hear anybody tell me.

Sousei: called tenka's house but you already left.

Takaya: oh. How is it?

Sousei: probably the same kind as the one you slayed the other day.

Takaya: I see.

Her eyes tell me that she knows something and hides something. She's a little guilty too.

Sousei: you know something?

Takaya: no. Not really.

____________________________________

Takaya pov:

I went to the forensics to take a look at the monster I had slayed. It lied there with its body opened and several parts being cutoff. Seems like its more than looking into what this monster is.

More like... Experimenting with it.

Takaya: so anything you found?

' there's a seal pattern on its heart. Halfly omnyoji skills. And halfly that made this monster this strong is a chemical called the XF367 '

Takaya: what does it do? This drug.

' superhuman strength and regeneration . But it will make you unstable and lose conscious hence the seal to try controlling this monster. But seems like it failed. '

Yup.  That's the drug in me. The one that makes people call me a monster. So even until now they do not give up in making a monster they can control huh?

Seeing I was uncontrollable, they decided to close me and let me rot. Seeing I had a conscious to act on my own, I was judged as dangerous.

Poor human or at least you used to be. Being used like that.

Than as for me... What should I do? I this... Monster.

____________________________________

Tenka: you're back.

Takaya: hai.

Tenka: what's wrong?  You look sad.

Takaya: tenka. What do people do with... Things they don't like? Things they hate.

Tenka: throw away. Try to get it out of their side.

Takaya: I see.

Tenka pov:

Her face dims. Shit. Was she referring to herself? I hugged her ' you're not those. '

Takaya: its ok. I'm fine. I know I'm not a monster.

She smiles and goes back to her room. Is she really alright? I feel a little uneasy.