15: how monsters are treated

sousei : its time for lunch. Do you want to accopany me for lunch?

takaya: okay.

they walked on the streets and that was when they came across a puppy placed in a box. It barked asking for attention but  everyone ignored it. When a kid pased by with ice cream, the puppy jumped out of the bo and went to snuggle at the kid's leg asking for food. The kid kicked the puppy away. The mother looked at the puppy with disgust and kept kicking at it. The dog finally got angry and barked and bite the mother's leg.

The mother screamed for help and everyone got the attention of this incident. Everyone came over to kick this dog.

Takaya walked over at this time and everyone stopped what they were doing. She hugged the puppy in her arms 'poor little thing.'

' LET THAT DISGUSTING THING GO.'

takaya: its mine now. Back off.

' you...YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT?'

Her eyes turned red 'you want to fight?'

Everyone backed off with disgusting glared onto her and than dispersed. Her eyes turn back green.

Sousei pov:

She had a sad look on her face. No,rather she had a sympathy face. She hugged tightly to the puppy ' poor thing. ' she put the puppy down ' go. '

Sousei: you aren't going to keep it?

Takaya: I won't force it.

The puppy snuggles to her leg and leans it's body against her leg. She looked to the puppy for a while.

Sousei: looks like it likes you. It might follow you home.

Takaya squatted down and patted it's head ' that's how people treat monsters. You don't have to, no you shouldn't follow a monster like me. Not everyone thinks you're a monster. Its just those idiots were pretending to be justice. '

The puppy whimpers and looks at her with puppy eyes. She turns her eyes to red eyes and let out a murderous aura which scared the puppy off.

Sousei: do you have to? It liked you.

Takaya: I don't want it to die faster. Haven't you seen how they treated a monster?  Death.

I pushed her into my chest ' you are a monster. But not one that I would not go close or hate. '

Takaya: sousei...