18: he is Jeneko.

(jeneko pic)

Takaya pov:

I jerk to alarm as my brain sent me a signal to wake up. Gas... Everywhere... Damn my head's getting heavy. I'm falling back to sleep.

But before I do, I hear distinct metal clanking sounds. Footsteps. Shoes. That shoes...  Anra... I slightly raise up my head... His devious face...

My eyes closed shut...
____________________________________

I woke up again. What a quiet place.  Wind blow through the village in a strong gust,and the leaves blow everywhere. One smacked into my face. Onto my lips specifically.

' pufft. ' I spit it out. This is how empty the village is. No one in sight. Its either no one has been here in a long time. Or... They were all evacuated. I look to inside one of the houses.  No dust. They were evacuated.
For what?

Than a man walked out. He looked pretty normal to me.He had something weird on him but pretty sure it's clothing. (pic above)' hey takaya. '

Takaya: I don't know you . And...   ???????  Wat is that????

' I do. It'll be rude if I don't introduce myself. I'm Jeneko. And its called a hoodie.'

Takaya: oh. why are we here?

Jeneko: you see. I'm a pretty bored guy. I kill people for a living. Recently I went to doctor anra for modifications. Its time to test how strong I am.

Takaya: I see.

Jeneko: its either you die or I die today. Really.

His eyes turned red. There's no mistaking it, he had the same things I have,no maybe better.

A punch came over and I retreated backwards in one second. He missed and and a hole was created.

Jeneko: no red eyes yet. You do have some skills.

He charged at me at fast speed. I couldn't even react in time. A punch landed on my cheek and I flew a few houses through. I landed in debris. Shit.

Jeneko: come on, make it interesting for me.

My red eyes came on. I'm going to really die if this goes on.

He walked slowly towards me and cracked his knuckles ' its only thirty per cent. Please don't disappoint me. '

Shit. For me, that's like half my strength.  How strong is he. Thirty per cent... Of 100?

Ten seconds passed as my cheek bone healed and his slow walk came to me. I chose to hide.  How far has he been modified. I have to know.

I flash stepped and hid behind a house and looked through a mirror I had grabbed from this house. He's over there. Right now... All I can do is ambush.

Jeneko: come out already. It's boring hiding. Do you want me to destroy all of these to force you out?

He punched his fist lightly to a house next to the one I was hiding beind. My eyes widened in shock. Does he know I am here and does it on purpose? He blows off his fist in arrogance ' I am strong. ' and walked away in the opposite direction and laughs  'ahahaha...'

-_- '''' gomenasai. Gomanasai for even doubting you were smart for a moment.

I flash step behind him, heart thumping fast, will he discover me? His heads turns, shit. He knows. His fist throws over to me, I dodged slightly to the right and gives him a punch in return on the his right. He flies a distance and fleis through a few houses.

He stands up again in ... 1 ,2 ,3, 4,5 . His cheekbones is healed. He heals one time faster than me and flashes step to me. 0.5 seconds. I know I can't dodge, just like before so I had crossed my arms to block in an advance. He ignores my defence and goes by the left of my 'x'.

My arm pushes back his fist  comong towards me, his fist can't reach me. I use all my strength ' AHHHH....' I am the one who got pushed back. There were no houses behind me to stop me from flying further. Shit...

Than he flashed stepped and chased up to me, he is going to beat me up to death. My eyes widened to the fact at the death I am about to face. I cross my arms the last time and and voer my face. At least... I want tenka or sousei to be able to recognise me even at death.

He punches the other areas of my body. Broken bones, organs spilling blood, I spitted blood. It was painful... but I couldn't scream. I was too tired, and everything was happening too fast for me to even react. He gives the final punch to mu=y stomach andd lands me into the ground. Around us was a crater.

jeneko: I am dissapointed. I thought you would be better than this.

takaya: what... do you... mean...

jeneko: living for the people you now have. Thats why I chose now to fight you. No, even without that, you sholdn't be that easily defeated.

takaya: you... overstimate...

jeneko: your red eyes aren't shining. They do not have blood lust. They made you soft isn't it? Maybe I was wrong.

takaya: kill...

my organs started to heal I was able to talk more properly now.

takaya: I once thought it was suitable for me. But I realise that made people hate me. They want to kill me. So maybe... being killed is not that bad an idea. You are better me in everyway. Stronger than me, jeal fasster than me. One second faster than me in flash step.

jeneko: so you admit. You did not give your best.

takaya: best... no. I wouldd have been turned into a mosnter. Those disgusting beautiful eyes. hahaha... kill me.

jeneko: as you wish. A worthless trash is someone who swishes to die. So die.

I look as his slow movements of fingers attempt to pierce through my heart. Bye... bye... tenka, sousei... soramaru, chuutaro...nishiki... who else... no more? ah, those people who are my teammates... damn I sure have collected an amount of people to be my friends.

Bye...bye...