Chapter 33

~33~

Jordan's POV

"How about this?"

"No I don't like that one."

"What about this?"

"No." I sighed. Right now we are Christmas shopping for everyone. Its kinda hard because Isabel wants to give everyone a perfect gift. Right now we were buying something for the twins. Sadly to say Isabel didn't pick out anything yet. We were looking at necklaces and bracelets but she couldn't find the perfect one.

"Isabel can we come back tomorrow or something?"

"Jordan no, i want to get this over and done with."

"Fine." I watched as Isabel went around the store she finally stopped in front of a box full of Diamond necklaces.

"Jordan you can get this in your name." I walked over to Isabel. I looked at the necklace. I liked it but I don't know about getting the twins it but hey why not. Yes I know your answer it maybe 'hey they may choke on it. try to eat it' but i'm always around my kids so hey.

"Ok so do you want to get it Isabel?"

"Yes I do."

"Ok." I walked up to the counter.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?"

"Yes me and my fiancee found a necklace and we want it and customised."

"Ok Which one?" I pointed to the one Isabel wanted to get.

"Ok how many do you want?"

"Two."

"Ok what are the names on them?"

"One is Annabel, its spelt, A-N-N-A-B-E-L. And Kiara spelt K-I-A-R-A."

"Ok it should be ready by tomorrow."

"Ok thank you." I walked back over to Isabel. "He said it should be ready by tomorrow."

"Ok. I can't wait we give it to them." We walked out of the store hand in hand. Isabel spotted a toy store. We walked inside. There was toys all over the place. Oh gosh, too much toys. Isabel walked over to a section for girls. Wow they actually have sections for girls and boys. And it goes my age? This store is really organized. I watched as Isabel went to the area for newBorns through one years old. Isabel picked up one purple bear and one pink bear.

"Jordan how does these bears look?"

"It looks good."

"You're likely saying that just to get out of the store. But of course you're not a girl so you will not get this kind of stuff." Isabel went in my back pocket took my credit card out of my wallet and walked to the counter. She brought the bears and gave me back my card.

We are done shopping for one day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was ready to go home.

"Isabel what do you want to eat?"

"McDonald's." I pulled into McDonald's. I knew exactly want Isabel wanted she order the same thing every time we come here. She would order a Big Mac with a sprite and Ice cream with M&Ms on it. After we got our food i drove us home. When we got home me and Isabel went straight into our room. The twins were with Tony still. Tony loves the twins, and they loved him. But Annabel still won't let him hold her for a long time. She would only let him hold her for like 5 minutes and that was it. We finished our food. I threw everything away. When i walked into the room Isabel was laying under the covers. I crawled under the covers with her. I started kissing her all over her face. I finally got to her lips. When i kissed her lips she kissed me hungrily. I flipped us so I was on top of her. My hands traveled down her body. I grabbed the hem of her shirt to pull it up. When I got it off i started kissing down her body. Isabel wasted no time to get the rest of our clothes off. I positioned myself on top of her. I saw something flash in her eyes I don't know what it was. I was about to thrusted myself in to her but she screamed.