Chapter 9

Isabel's POV

I woke up and looked around the room. Jordan wasn't next to me. He was likely cooking breakfast like always. I went into bathroom and took a shower. I didn't take long though. I put of some sweat pants, a T-Shirt and my sneakers. I went downstairs. I saw Jordan cooking something for breakfast.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning I have something for you.”

“What is it?”

“This.” Jordan gave me box. I opened it and it was a cellphone. It was an Iphone. I don't even know how to work it. As if Jord read my mind he walked over to me and showed me how to work everything. Jordan at me down at the table so I could eat. It was quite but I started talking.

"Later after breakfast I'm going to go on a walk to the park."

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yea. I will be fine. I'm just going to get fresh air. The park is like only 5 to 10 minutes walk. I will be fine."

"Ok Isabel, but you better call me when you get there, and then call me when you are leaving."

"Ok." He sounded just like a dad. Well not my dad. My dad was the worst father out of all fathers. I put my hand on my stomach. The kids will love Jordan. The walk I'm going to take later maybe good for me. I just need air, and some time just to think.

“I'm so glad it's Saturday."

"Me too. Later when you come home we can relax and watch tv." I nodded my head.

"Ok, that would be good."

"So where are you're parents?"

“Likely on a business trip or something.”

"Oh. I love your parents."

"My parents love you too."

"Well that's good."

"Yea it is." We finished eating breakfast. I grabbed my phone. I'm glad this pair of sweat pants have pockets. I put it in my pocket and went down stairs.

"Ok Isabel when-" I cut him off.

"I know.”

"Well at least you know. Ok well don't hurt yourself while you're at the park."

"I won't hurt myself."

"Good I want my babies safe." Jordan pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away Jordan pecked me on the lips.

"Ok bye Jordan."

"Bye Isabel." I walked out of the front door and down the sidewalk. It wouldn't take long for me to get to the park. Jordan has nothing to worry about. I'm going to be perfectly fine. It is a really pretty day today. Maybe me and Jordan can go for a walk later. It wouldn't hurt to get another one. I stopped at a bench. I was not close to the park yet but I wanted to sit down. I sat down and put my head back and closed my eyes. I breathed in and then breathed out. It got dark. I guess it was a cloud covering the sun. I shrugged and still had my eyes closed. A hand covered my mouth.

"Don't make a sound!" The voice said into my ear. I was trying to look around to see who it was but I guess they were behind me.

"So you really thing you could have hid from me? Well think again." My eyes widened when I found out the voice. It was daddy. What is he trying to do? I got really scared.

"Come with me and you won't get hurt." I didn't get to say no or yes. Daddy pulled me up and put me in his truck. I don't know where we were going but I was really scared. Daddy pulled up into the driveway. He grabbed me and dragged me into the house. Daddy put me into his office. I need help. I need to call Jordan.

**********

Jordan's POV

Its been 20 minutes since Isabel left I started to get worried about her. I texted her but she didn't answer. I guess I should call her. I pulled out my phone and called her. She didn't pick up, I called her again. I started to get really worried and scared. I got in my car and drove down to the park. I got out of the car and walked into the park. She wasn't at the swing sets. I went to the picnic tables she wants there. My phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Jordan I need your help." Isabel sounded really scared.

"Isabel where are you? Tell me where you are."

"I'm. At my house in daddy's office. I don't know what's going to happen. But Jordan I'm scared please come-" Isabel stopped talking I guess her dad came in I heard them talking.

"Daddy please."

"Shut up Isabel. I will be back in a few. You better not try to escape either."

"Yes sir." I heard a door close.

"Jordan please come and help me. I want to go home. Please help me."

"Sweetie it's okay. I am on my way right now, sit tight I'm coming now."

"Jordan come fast I don't want daddy to be mad and beat both of us."

"Ok sweetie I'm coming now keep talking to me. Sweetie are you ok? Did he hit you?"

"No all he said was I thought I could hide from him. He didn't hit me yet or anything but I don't want to stay any longer to find out. I don't want to be here. I want to be with you at home safe and sound. I knew I should've made you come with me I just knew it."

"Sweetie don't blame yourself for this. This is not your fault. But I'm glad you are ok. I would hate myself right now if you were hurt. Ok I'm here do you want me to come in or are you going to walk out?"

"Come in to get me."

"ok i'm coming." I walked in the front door.

"Ok Isabel keep talking to me so I can find you."

"Ok well right when you walk in the house there is a hallway on the left then the 3rd door on the right is my dads office."

"Ok I found it." I walked in the room, Isabel hung up the phone. She ran over to me to me. She started crying.

"Shh Isabel its ok. Come on lets get out of here." She nodded her head. We were about to walk out the door when the front door opened.

"Shit, Isabel you are going to have to stay here."

"Jordan no."

"Isabel listen you are going to have to stay here. Tell him you have to go to the bathroom or something. Then go run and get in the car. I will find a way out."

"Jordan please be careful."

"I will." Isabel pecked me on the lips then ran back in the room. I went into another room. It looked like another bedroom. I put my ear to the door to see if I could here Isabel and her dad talk.

"Daddy can I use the restroom please?"

"Fine don't take too long." I heard Isabel walk away. Now i got to find a way out of here. I cracked the door open I didn't see her dad. I opened the door all the away and closed it quietly. I walked down the hallway, Isabel's dad was in the kitchen. I ran quietly to the front door I opened it quietly and ran out the door. I saw Isabel in the car already, I ran to the car and jumped in it.

"Isabel are you ok?"

"Yes please lets go before he finds out i'm gone."

"Ok." I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I sped down the road and went home. When we pulled up at the house. I got put the car and ran to Isabel's side of the car. I helped her out the car. She started to cry again.

"Isabel are you ok?"

"i'm just really scared."

"Ok come on lets get you in the house." I helped Isabel walk in the house. She went upstairs to take a shower. I stayed downstairs and watched tv. Isabel never came back downstairs. I went back up to check on her. She was sleeping already. I crawled in bed with her and fell asleep.