Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*~A few days later~*

Isabel's POV

I woke up Jordan just walked in the door with a bag. Oh right I forgot I get to go home today. I'm so happy I do.

"Hey sweetie you're up."

"Yes, I just woke up."

"Oh, are you ready to go home today?"

"Yes I am. I'm so ready to get out of this hospital!" Jordan started to laugh at me. He got my clothes from out of the bag. But it wasn't jeans and a shirt like I thought it would be. He pulled out a very pretty dress. It was a short black dress.

"Jordan what is the dress for?"

"It is a surprise. Now go put this on. Oh and with these."
Jordan handed me the dress with black heels. I went in the hospital bathroom. I took off the gown I was wearing and dropped it to the floor. I pulled the dress up my body. I looked in the mirror. My stomach is getting a little bigger. Ugh I need help zipping up the dress. I think I might need Jordan's help. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Jordan, I need your help a little bit."

"With what sweetie?"

"I need your help zipping up my dress."

"Ok come here sweetie and turn around." I walked in front of Jordan and turned around so he can zip up my dress. Jordan zipped up my dress. Then I felt his lips on my neck. Jordan turned me around and then he placed his lips on mine. Our moved in sync. I started running out of air so I pulled away.

"You go finish getting ready we can finish later."

"Ok." I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress came down a little bit higher than me knee. The dress covered where I got shot at well. I put the heels on. I looked a little bit taller. I walked out of the bathroom. Jordan turned around and looked at me with a smile. Jordan made me smile. He look very handsome in his suit. But I don't remember him changing anyways I walked over to Jordan.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

"You ready to go?"

"Yea." Jordan grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hospital hand in hand. When we got outside there was a limo waiting for us. The driver opened the door for us. Jordan helped me in the limo first then he got in. I wonder where we are going.

"Jordan where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

"Ok." Jordan grabbed a bottle of Sparkling water. There was to glasses also. Jordan poured sparkling water in each glass he gave one to me. I wonder what he is up to... but anyways he raised his glass and so did I.

"To a good night" Jordan said with a smile. I clinked my glass with his and we started drinking. The limo ride didn't take long. We pulled up at this fancy restaurant. Jordan had helped me out of the limo. He grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand into the restaurant. We walked up to the hostess.

"Good evening sir and madam, may I please have a name?"

"Wright." Jordan said

"Right this way." We followed the hostess. We walked in a room where no one else was. There was a table in the middle of the floor. Jordan walked me over there. He pulled out my chair and helped me sit down.

"Thank you."

"You welcome." The waiter came and gave us menus. I looked through the menus. Oh my gosh they had my favorite meal on here. I know what I'm getting. I looked at Jordan he smiled at me. I wonder what he is up to, I guess he will tell me later tonight.

"Yes what would y'all like tonight?"

"Yes I would like the Chicken Alfredo."

"And you sir?"

"The same as her." The waiter walked off to get our food.

"Thank you for this night Jordan. I like it."

"You welcome, but it is nowhere near over."

"Really?"

"Really." The waiter came back with our food it didn't take long I'm actually happy it didn't take long. We started eating me and Jordan at first we didn't really talk, but tonight we talked about the babies and stuff like that. Jordan stood up.

"Dance with me my lady?"

"I would love to." Jordan took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He pulled me into him I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked into his eyes. How I loved his eyes. We swayed to the music we just stared into each others eyes. We stopped dancing and just looked each other in the eyes. Jordan leaned his head down and kissed me. Our mouths moved in sync. I loved when he kisses me its like the world stops spinning when he kisses me. I feel like I am in heaven. We broke apart we were out of breath.

"I love you Isabel"

"I love you Jordan"

"Sweetie don't hate me for this but I have to leave in a few I got to take care of some business."

"What type of business?"

"Some stuff at home."

"Oh ok." I said with a frown

"I promise you will have me all night tonight. And the limo driver is going to drive you around town also. But I promise you will have me all night.

"Ok." Jordan grabbed my hand and we walked outside. His car was outside. I wonder how it got there. Jordan pecked me on the lips.

"I promise you will get me all night. I love you."

"I love you too." Jordan helped me get into the limo. Jordan waved at me. I waved back and the limo driver pulled off. We drove around for about two hours. The limo driver pulled up at jordan's house. I thanked him and got out. I walked up the steps to the front door. I opened it. The was rose petals on the floor. There was a note also.
'Follow the rose petals'

I followed the rose petals. It led up the stairs to jordan's bedroom. I opened the door and I gasped. On the bed in rose petals it wrote
'Will you marry me?'
Music started playing. Bruno Mars Marry You started playing. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and found Jordan on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. I started crying.
"Yes" I screamed nodding my head. Jordan slipped the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms. He hugged me really tight. Jordan placed his lips on mine. It was a long and slow kiss. This is the best night off all nights I ever had.

***********

Jordan's POV

I was so happy that Isabel said yes. She went through so much stuff in her life I think she really needs this. I love her with all my heart I'm so glad she said yes. I pulled her into the room I closed the door. I laid her on the bed I grabbed a handful of rose petals and sprinkled some on her face. She laughed at it making me laugh. Isabel got up and slipped out of her dress and I took off my suite. I slid into bed then Isabel did. I think I made this night the best night if her life. And I'm glad I did that. She cuddled right into me. She put her head on my chest and she drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face. I smiled at her myself she makes me the happiest man on earth. I'm glad I'm hers.

*%*%*%*%*%**%*%*%*%*%*%

Sorry its short