Chapter 19

~Chapter 19~

Isabel's POV

"Isabel get up get up. Lets go to the beach."

"Jordan I want to sleep."

"Come on Isabel please please please please plllleeeaaassseee."

"If I go will you stop begging me?"

"Yes."

"Ok let me get ready."

"Yes!!" I laughed at Jordan. He was acting like a little kid. I went in the bathroom. I don't even know what the bathroom looks like. I walked into the bathroom. This bathroom was huge. It was very pretty. I took my shower. I wrapped the towel around me and went in the bedroom.

"Isabel hurry up, I wanna go to the beach."

"Jordan if you don't hold your horses we won't go at all."

"I sorry. I love you."

"I love you too, now sit down till i'm ready to go."

Jordan went and sat down. Yup he is acting like a little kid right now. I pulled out one of my sundresses. It looks like thats what all Jordan brought. I went in the bathroom to change. I got finished I walked out. I grabbed my flip flops.

"Come on Jordan lets go."

"Coming." Jordan came like two minutes later. I grabbed my purse and the keys.

"Oh Jordan we don't have a blanket."

"I'm sure my mom has one." We walked down to his parents room. Jordan knocked on the door. His mom came to the door with a robe on.

"Really mom?" Jordan said. He looked disgusted.

"What?"

"Never mind I don't think I want to know what you and dad are doing, any who do you have blankets so we can go to the beach?"

"Yea hold on." Jordan's mom went back in the room.

"Isabel I think I am going to be sick."

"If you are we can't go to the beach."

"I'm feeling much better now."

"I thought so." Jordan's mom gave us the blankets. Jordan walked away pretty fast, which he knows I couldn't catch up. I stopped and leaned on the wall and watched him walk away. He finally figured out I wasn't following him cause he stopped and turn around. I smiled and walked towards him.

We finally got to the beach. I layed down my blanket so I can sit down.

"Isabel I'm going to get in the water for a while."

"Ok." Jordan ran and got in the water. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I remembered my phone was in my purse. I took it out and started to take pictures of Jordan in the water. I was putting my phone away when someone tapped me. I turned around a found a boy next to me. He looked around me and Jordan's age.

"Hi do I know you?" I asked. He did look familiar.

"Your name is Isabel right?"

"Yes and you are?"

"I'm Tony, I am in your math class. I would sit like 2 seats down from you."

"Oh I remember you now. How are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"Im doing good. Just came here for a little vacation."

"Us too."

"Who is us?"

"Me and my Fiance Jordan."

"Ah I remember him too. We should hang out sometime. All 3 of us."

"Thats a good idea." Just then Jordan walked up. He was soaking wet. Jordan flipped his hair, and when he did was got all over me.

"Sorry Isabel."

"Its ok, Jordan I would like you to meet one of our classmates Tony."

"Hi I'm Jordan."

"Tony. Jordan me and some other dudes are playing a game of volleyball want to play?"

"Sure. Isabel baby are you going to watch?"

"Of course I am. By the way I got pictures of you running around in the water."

"No you didn't."

"I did. Now go ahead and play your game." Jordan and Tony went and started playing a volleyball game. I had just relaxed. I have a feeling I got a little tan. Tony and Jordan I think will become the best of friends. I walked over toward the ocean. I walked in the water so I could get my feet wet. The water felt really nice. I walked back over to where my blanket was. Jordan and Tony walked back over to me.

"Isabel you ready to go?"

"Yea I think I got a tan."

"Ok come on lets go. Isabel you hungry?"

"Yea, but I still got my food up in the hotel and if I'm still hungry I'll let you know."

"Ok. By the way Tony is coming with us back to our hotel room."

"Ok fine by me." We got back to the hotel room. I went to go heat up my food. Jordan and Tony went straight to the tv. I walked back in the room they were watching football. How did they get football? I'm going to leave that alone. I climbed on the bed and started eating my food. The babies started kicking again. I put my hand on my stomach. Jordan was watching me.

"Isabel you ok?"

"Yea, the girls are just kicking."

"Ok let me know if you need anything."

"Ok." I finally finished my food. I was still a little hungry.

"Jordan do you have your food from yesterday?"

"Yea."

"Can I have it i'm still hungry."

"Yea hold on let me get it." Jordan went and got his food. I don't know what he had but it was really good. When I was finished I went under the covers and started to fall asleep.

********************

I woke up to knocking at the door. I looked around and Jordan wasn't in the room. I went and opened the door, Jordan was there with a ton of bags.

"Jordan what's with all the bags?"

"Ok some bags are for you, some are for the babies, and me. Which I think I only got one or two bags for myself."

"Wait you went shopping for the babies?"

"Yea. Want to see what I got?"

"Yes please." Jordan showed me some little dresses he brought, some shoes.

"Aww Jordan these are all so cute. Thank you for buying this stuff."

"You're welcome. Now are you ready to see the stuff I brought you?"

"Yea."

"Ok before I show you this first It cost alot but I really liked it."

"How much did it cost?"

"Over 1,000 dollars."

"Oh no no no. Jordan I don't think I can accept it."

"Isabel just look at them first and tell me what you think." Jordan pulled out a little box he opened it, there was 3 gold rings inside. They were really pretty. One ring had a big gold flower on it. The second ring had flowers engraved on them, and the last one had a little flower on it. The rings were really pretty.

(picture on side ----------->)

"So Isabel are you going to keep them?"

"Yes. I love them. They are really pretty."

"I know they are. That's why I got them. They reminded me of you. So I brought them."

"I love them, they are really pretty."

"I'm glad you love them. Come on lets go to bed."