Chapter 24

~ Chapter 24~

Jordan's POV

I heard my phone alarm go off. I got out of bed and went to go take a shower. When I was done I got the phone to call room service. I ordered us some breakfast. When they got here I woke Isabel up.

"Isabel baby come on time to get ready."

"Ok i'm coming."

She rolled over I knew she was going to do that. She always does that. I pulled the covers off of her.

"Come on baby, get up."

"Baby I don't want to."

"Come on Isabel, you got to get ready to go to the doctor." I picked up a pillow and threw it at Tony.

"Dude what was that for?"

"Are you coming with us to go to the doctor?"

"Yea sure." Tony jumped out of bed. Now I got to deal with Isabel. I started placing kisses on Isabel face. I knew Isabel was trying to kiss me back I pulled away before she could.

"Jordan really?"

"I had to find a way to wake you up."

"Fine but you better finis later."

"I will." Isabel got up and out of bed she went where Tony was eating.

"Jordan when are we going to leave?" Isabel asked

"After yall get ready."

"Oh you're waiting for us?" Tony said

"Yes so yall need to hurry up."

"Ok." Isabel and Tony said at the same time. They had finished eating they were arguing about who would get the bathroom first. I hope when the twins grow up they won't act like this.

"Ok guys first of all yall need to stop yelling we are in a hotel. two i'm getting a headache from yall. Now Isabel go in the bathroom and get ready. Tony you go get your stuff ready so when Isabel gets out you can go in it."

"Fine." Tony says. Isabel sticks her tongue out at him. They act just like brother and sister, they fight like crazy. Isabel went in the bathroom me and Tony went in the room. Tony went looking through his stuff.

"You and Isabel fight like crazy."

"I know, I see her as my little sister."

"I bet she looks up to you as her big brother."

"But come one who wouldn't want a little sister like that."

"I know, its just messed up how her dad did her."

"I'm still mad at her. I would of beat the shit out of him if I didn't stop. I wanted to kill him. But when I heard Isabel screaming I knew I had to stop but I really didn't want to. It's just wrong how you would just beat and rape your own child its just really wrong for someone to do. Plus Isabel is just sweet and nice and quiet. I don't get why her dad did that to her."

"Tony me and you both wonder the same thing. When Isabel came to me that night I just couldn't let her go back. Then when me and her started hanging out I just fell in love with her. Then I couldn't be without her. She is the best thing that had happened to me. She is just perfect for me I know she went through a lot of stuff but I was there for her whenever she needed it."

"See Isabel has someone great. Every guy should be like you Jordan. Every girl needs a guy like you. Instead of girls getting beat on and raped they need good men that would actually help them instead of beating them down."

"I agree." The conversation had stopped when Isabel walked into the room. We didn't want to upset her so we didn't talk about it in front of her. But I was happy with my babies.

*****************

Isabel's POV

I heard Jordan and Tony's conversation. I have a good Idea. maybe if I can pull together some good money I can either buy or build a building for girls that have been raped or abused. To me its a good idea. That way girls that are getting raped and abused can have somewhere to go or live. They don't have to stay where they are at. I'm going to talk to Jordan about it.
I walked out of the bathroom, Jordan and Tony had stopped talking.

"Jordan I want to make a home for the raped and abused girl." Tony and Jordan had looked at each other.

"Isabel are you sure, you want to do this?"

"Yes. I don't want girls like me to stay where they get raped and abused. I want to either build or buy a building so any girl that gets abused or rape can go. They can even live there I don't care as long as they have a place where they can stay have a nice place to sleep and eat and not be hit or raped at. I really think this is a great idea. I really want to do this."

"Isabel I will help you every step of the way with this. I think this is a good idea as well." Tony walked over.

"I think its a good idea too, hell I will even help you."

"Thanks. As soon as we get home I want to start on it."

"Ok well we have a while so we can start a little bit now then when we get home we can go ahead and start with the plans."

"Ok good. Well um we need to go to the doctor so um mister slow poke over here needs to get in the bathroom and get ready."

"I know you did not just call me a slow poke."

"And what if I did?"

"Then we have a problem."

"Oh well get over it I won."

"Whatever." Tony picked up his clothes and started walking toward the bathroom. I pushed Tony.

"Really?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind." I started laughing at him. Tony is my new big brother but he won't know that. Well I guess you can say I show it just a little bit. Its has been 15 minutes. I went to the bathroom door and started banging on it.

"Tony come one we are leaving in 5 seconds if you're not ready. 5, 4, 3, 2-" Tony ran out of the bathroom and was waited at the door.

"Happy im out?"

"Yes I am. Come on Jordan so we can leave." Jordan already has the keys to his mom's truck. So we headed straight down stairs. I got in the back seat which we argued about that too. But Jordan got the last say and I was put in the back. When we got to the doctors office Jordan helped me out of the truck. We walked into the doctor office. I had so sign some papers since I am from different state but oh well. When I gave the lady back the papers. We waited a few minutes before I was called to the back.

"Hi I am doctor Lizzie Clark. You must be Isabel?"

"Yes mama."

"Ok what are you here for today?"

"Well my Fiance and brother doesn't want me on a plane because they don't want me or the babies hurt. So we wanted to check on the babies."

"Ok we can do that for you." She told me to lay down on the table. So I did. She started checking the babies.

"Well there is nothing wrong with the babies. You are 3 months away from your due date. I would not ride on planes till after you have the babies so wait till then. But other than that you got 2 healthy baby girls." Jordan started talking

"Thank you so much, I was really worried about her I really was. Thank you so much."

"You are welcome. Y'all have a nice day."

"You too."

"See I told yall there was nothing to worry about, well I knew there was nothing to worry about anyways."

"Shut up smart mouth." Tony said

“Shut up fat head."

"Shut up fat so."

"Take that back."

"Nope."

"Ok I got you when we get to the hotel. If I were you tonight I would sleep with one eye open and i do mean it." Me and Jordan left out of the room and left Tony speechless. We all got in the truck and went to the hotel. Now to start thinking of evil plans...