Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Isabel's POV

"Get up!!"

"What daddy?"

"Don't you what me!!"

"Ok i'm sorry."

"No the hell you aren't." Daddy walked over to me. He started beating me.,he punched me in the face and the the stomach several times, I started to cough up blood.

"Daddy stop!! Please Stop!!" He kicked me over and over again in the stomach, I thought i was going to die. I threw up blood, Daddy walked out of the room I then saw blackness.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Isabel. Wake up sweetie, wake up."

"W-what happened?"

"You were screaming in your dream. You started crying, and you were sweating like crazy."

"I was?"

"Yes you were, are you ok?"

"No, not really. Can we stay up and think of baby names?"

"Sure ok. Well how about we come up with 2 boy names and 2 girl names."

"Ok. That would work out good."

"Ok lets start with boy names."

"Ok. What about Tyler?" Jordan had a smile on his face.

"I guess that is a yes."

"Yes it is. Ok now we need a middle name. What about Tyler Jake?" I started to smile. I like that name. It would be so adorable. I love it.

"I love that name."

"Ok thats good, now one more name for the boy and we are good with boy names."

"Ok. umm Chase?" Jordan shook his head. "Austin?"

"No i don't like that name. Brian?"

"No, how about we not go alphabetical order."

"Ok what about Brandon?"

"I like that name."

"Ok now we need a middle name."

"umm what about Brandon Michael?"

"Jordan where do you come up with all these great names?"

"Well I looked at a baby name dictionary."

"A baby name dictionary?"

"Yea, it has a lot of baby names in it and tells what the name means"

"Let me guess you bought it and you have it?"

"yupp I have it." Jordan passed me the baby dictionary. I started to look through the dictionary. It really did have good names, I closed the book. I laid it on the nightstand. Then I came up with a name.

"What about Annabel?"

"Thats pretty. What could her middle name be?"

"Annabel Marie?"

"I love it."

"Well i'm glad you do."

I layed my head on the pillow and thought of more names. A name popped in my head.

"Kiara Christina?"

"Did you use the baby dictionary?"

"No, but do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Well we got names for each gender, I'm happy. Wait but Jordan, who's last name would be used?"

"We can use mine."

"Ok so the kids last name would be Wright?"

"yes."

"Ok. Good." I started to get sleepy. My eyes closed slowly then I was asleep.

**************

I woke up to some noises. I walked out of the room and downstairs. Someone was beating on the front door. I saw Jordan running around the livingroom.

"Jordan what's going on?"

"Shh, your dad is at the door. He knows you're here, shh stay quite." I started crying. How did he find me? The only way he would know is if he followed us here. Jordan took my hand and dragged me in his room and closed the door quietly.

"Jordan how did he find me?"

"Sweetie I don't know."

"Jordan I'm scared." Jordan pulled me into a hug, he held me while I had cried.

"Sweetie its ok. Sweetie he can't hurt you any more than what he already did." We heard a big bang. We heard screaming and yelling in the house. Jordan cursed under his breath.

"Isabel baby listen. I'm going to have to hide you baby please don't move." I started crying cause I got really scared. "Isabel baby please don't cry. Everything will be-"

Jordan was cut off because daddy busted in the room.

"There you are slut. Let Isabel go or no one gets hurt."

"No daddy please."

"Shut up Isabel." Daddy pulled a gun out. I stared wide eyed at daddy. Everything happened so fast, I didn't noticed I got hit, until I fell to the floor. My leg was hurting really bad. I saw daddy run out of the room. I saw Jordan bend down next to me.

"Isabel baby please stay with me."

"Jordan it hurts."

"Baby I know. But baby this might hurt even more." Before Jordan did anything he had called the police because I needed an ambulance. Then Jordan took off his shirt and pushed it on my leg. I screamed in pain.

"Baby I know. Please stay with me baby."

"Jordan just know I love-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because I saw blackness.

**********

Jordan's POV

I was putting pressure on where she got shot at.

"Jordan just know I love-" She didn't get to finish her sentence, her eyes had closed. I got really scared I didn't know what to do. I heard footsteps and I saw a stretcher and I got a little happy that help came. A police officer came over and started asking me questions. I don't know if Isabel would want her dad in jail but I didn't say who the man was or I didn't describe him either.

"Sir please tell me what happen."

"I was in the kitchen getting something then there was banging on the front door. Isabel my girlfriend came down the steps me and her came back upstairs and she got scared and we was talking then we heard a big bang then we heard footsteps and then my room door slammed open and then the guy shot her in the leg. But the scary thing is that she is pregnant."

"Ok thank you sir. Your girlfriend is getting in the ambulance now so you can ride in the back with her."

"Thank you." I ran down stairs and ran to the ambulance I hoped inside of it and sat next to Isabel. This is the scariest day of my life.