Chapter 41

~Chapter 41~

Isabel’s POV

No no this can't be. I won't be back at my old house I just can't. I started to back away. I turned around and walked away, I guess I can just meet Troy where I met him last time. I started walking toward where I met him last time, Troy saw me and smiled at me.

“Your back I see.”

“Yea my fiance kicked me out because he caught me with the drugs so i'm out here by myself.”

“Nice well you can stay with me and my friends. When ever they are not high they are pretty cool, trust me I know.”

“ok so where are we going to go? Or are we staying here?”

“Well we were just about to go and get something to eat. Come on.” Troy grabbed my hand and we started walking. We walked up to a restaurant, Troy led me to a booth I slide in first then he slid in after me. All of Troy's friends started coming to sit in front of him.

“I never got to get you're name.”

“Isabel.”

“That's beautiful for a beautiful girl.”

“Thanks.” I started looking over the menu, I picked my head up when I heard someone talking.

“Troy who is this?”

“This is Isabel, now stay the hell away from her. If I hear you said one fucking word to her I will shoot your ass got it Chris?”

“I got it perfectly fine.” Chris started smiling at me I started to shift uncomfortably.

“Chris stop looking at her.”

“Troy its not fair if only you can talk and look at her.”

“You better shut the hell up before I put a bullet in your fucking head.”

“You wouldn't do it, not in front of her.” Troy slammed his fist down on the table. I can see he was really mad. I don't know him so I can't do much. I just placed my hand on top of his, he started to calm down a little bit. The waiter came and we ate in silence. I ate slowly trying to make sure something wasn't going to happen. When everyone was finished Troy threw money on the table. We were getting up to leave when we heard someone scream. I turned and looked my head someone had a gun pointed our way. Troy had tackled me to the ground.

“Isabel get under the table until I tell you to come out.” I didn't have time to respond because Troy got up and started shooting his gun. Chris was by his side and started shooting as well. I put my hands over my ears and started to cry. I was so scarred. I saw Troy come under the table.

“Come on Isabel we got to go now.” Troy grabbed my hand and we ran out of the restaurant. We stopped when we got a few blocks away from the restaurant.

“Troy I'm leaving I can't be around here.”

“Where are you going?”

“Back to my fiancé house, I don't care if he kicked me out I'm going back.”

“Call me when you get there.” He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. I nodded my head and started running for Jordan’s house. When I got there I knocked on the door. Jordan came and opened it.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry please forgive me please!” I said crying into his chest.

“I forgive you shh.” Jordan pulled me into the house. Jordan sat on the couch and I put my head in his lap. I started to cry even more.

“Isabel I'm sorry I yelled at you I was so worried about you I really was. I am so sorry. Why are you crying?”

“I-I went to the guy where I got the drugs from we went out to eat with friends when we were leaving someone started shooting at us and I was scared.”