Chapter 28

~Chapter 28~

Isabel's POV

"Ok Isabel what do you think of this house?" We walked around the house Mr. Tom told us about. It had 2 offices, a movie room, a big kitchen, big dining room, a big living room, then upstairs was a lounge room, a library, and a game room.

"I like it. Jordan what do you think?"

"I actually like it. It is big enough for us to move in. And Tony can move in too."

"Yea that is true."

"Ok Isabel, so what yalls finally decision?"

"Mr. Tom, we want this house."

"Good I will go talk to the owner about buying it." Me and Jordan walked around the house again. Jordan stopped once we were in the office downstairs.

"Jordan what's wrong?"

"Nothing well actually I got to tell you something. I applied for a Job, I can actually work at home. And I got the job, it has good money too. I just didn't know when to tell you. But i can tell you may like it. Cause you can be in it."

"Jordan what are you talking about?"

"Well the job I got I have to take a lot of pictures. I may even have to travel a little bit. But like I said I can stay home and work."

"Really thats great. So when do you start?"

"Actually I start next week. I told them you just had babies so they said they would give me about a week or so."

"Ok thats fine. So when should we try moving in here?"

"Well we can move in sometime this week."

"We can because we don't have much. Then we can buy everything else we need later on and yea."

"Ok well we can start packing then we can move the cribs in here and then my big bed, then my dresser and stuff. Stuff from Tony's room. Then everything else we can get later. How doe that sound baby?"

"I think that is a good plan. We just have to tell your parents about what we want to do so they can help."

"Yea come on lets find my parents." We walked around the house. We fund my parents in the living room. The were talking to someone but I don't know who though. When they saw us come in the room they stopped talking and looked at us.

Jordan's dad walked forward.

"Everything is settled. You can start moving in as soon as you want."

"Good thing you said that dad because me and Isabel was going to start packing up everything and start moving it in this week. We want to get the cribs and the beds in first. Then everything else right behind that. How does that sound dad?"

"It fine with us. Ok so when we get back to the house we can go ahead and start packing yall stuff. I can call one of my friends and they can go ahead and order everything you need and move it in this week....." I zoned ed out of the conversation. Wow this is going fast. We just brought the house, we are brought to pack our stuff, we are getting everything we need ordered now, then start moving everything in. Wow this is great but very scary. Well it is kinda scary but it is the start of my new life. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Kiara started crying. I looked down at her. She was grabbing my shirt I knew she was hungry.

"Guys I will meet you a the house, I got to feed Kiara."

"Ok." I walked out the front door of the house and started walking next door. Nothing can happen in 5 feet. Nothing. I was almost near the driveway when a limo pulled up next to me and pulled me and Kiara in the car. I think I spoke a little too soon.

"Well hello Isabel. Miss me?"

******************************

Jordan's POV

When we finished sorting everything out we walked back home. I saw one of Isabel's rings on the ground. I had picked it up and finished walking in the house. When I walked in the door I called for Isabel. She didn't answer I checked up stairs. I went in every room in the house she wasn't here.

"Mom did you see Isabel down here?"

"No why?"

"She is not here she left us at the house 10 minutes ago."

"What! Jordan call her phone now." I pulled out my phone and called her phone. She didn't pick up. I called her again she still didn't pick up.

"Mom she is not picking up."

"Ok go tell your father and I will go call the police." I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to my dads office.

"Dad Isabel and Kiara are missing. Isabel and Kiara is no where in the house and when we were walking back here I found one of Isabel's rings on the ground. And I called her but she never picked up."

"Ok, did you call the police yet?"

"Mom is calling them now. Dad I don't know what to do."

"Ok Jordan right now you have to stay strong because you still have one more baby that is sleeping in that room. You need to stay strong." I nodded my head. I hope Isabel and Kiara are ok.

****************

Isabel's POV

"Well hello Isabel, Miss me?" I wonder who that is. It is surely not daddy.

"Who are you?"

"Ah so I see you don't remember who I am." He started laughing. "Well let me remind you about when we were kids. In like the third grade I had liked you. I always was near you. One day the teacher had paired me and you up for a project. You came over to my house so we could work on the project. I sat right next to you on the couch. I kept getting closer to you. You got scarred you picked up a vase and slammed it in my face. You ran off after that. And to this very day I have a scar to remember that day and my beautiful Isabel. I have been looking everywhere for you. I see that you became even more beautiful than I have remember you to be. And you brought in the world a beautiful baby too. Hopefully you can have more of my babies later on."

"Daniel what do you want?"

"I want you to marry me Isabel."

"Not going to happen. I am already engaged. I have two kids already and I am already about to move into a house. When I ran away from you I was hoping that would be the last time I would see you. But I see I was wrong. Now take me back to my house now!"

Daniel slapped me across the face. He took Kiara out of my hand and gave it to some guy.

"Give me back my baby right now!" He slapped me across the face again. He got right in my face.

"If I were you I would stop shouting. And Shut up or you won't get to see none of the special things you have in your life again!" With that he sat back in his seat. The guy put Kiara in his arms. He started rocking her. Then he started talking to her.

"Its a shame you will never know what your mom was like. Your mommy is going bye bye forever." With that he started laughing. I felt pain in my arm and I saw blackness.