Chapter 25

~Chapter 25~

Isabel's POV

When we got in the hotel Tony said he was going to sleep. Good now to take my plan to actions. I watched as Tony laid down in bed. I waited a few minutes till he was asleep. When I heard him snore i knew he was asleep. i got out of bed and went to Jordan.

"Jordan do you have a marker or something?"

"Yea why?"

"Nothing but i'm going to need it."

"Check in my little book bag." I went to Jordan book bag and took out the marker. I went to where Tony was asleep. I got the marker and started drawing on his face. I colored his lips so it looked like he was wearing lipstick. then i made eyelashes with it as well. When i was done i laughed.

"Jordan come here." Jordan walked over and saw Tony. He started laughing we was laughing so loud Tony started waking up. Jordan ran out the room while I walked over to my bed. Tony sat up I was acting like I was watching tv.

"Hey, how was your sleep?"

"Ok I guess." Tony got up to go to the bathroom. Jordan walked in the room we both started laughing. Tony walked out the bathroom he looked pissed.

"Isabel what did you do with my face?"

"What the heck, why do you think i did it? Maybe Jordan did."

"Isabel you said Tony you better sleep with one eye open. So it had to be you."

"Fine you got me I did it."

"I will get you back."

"Yea yea yea sure you will."

****************

(3 months later)

Isabel's POV

"Ok I don't want the building to be like 5 stories tall cause I dont want girls to like jump out windows, so maybe it can be layed out something like a school I guess. Or it can be laid out as a school but so much bigger like its kinda hard to explain but I want it laid out like a school but much bigger with a lot of rooms. Maybe something like a hotel but only 1 floor."
Right now me, Jordan, Tony, and Jordan's parents were drawing out how I wanted the building to be. Jordan had talked to his parents about the whole thing. They thought it was a good idea.

"Ok Isabel do you want anything else?" Jordan's dad asked.

"Well just in case the girls were pregnant we could have like a little daycare if they wanted to keep the babies."

"Ok. Well we are making good progress with the building so by the time we get home we can go ahead and start building it. And since Isabel can go into labor any second now he have to be ready for anything to happen."

"I agree. Isabel i'm going to say this if Jordan passes out you can hit him later."

"Mom why do you think i'm going to pass out?"

"Because your father did. It was kinda funny."

"But that doesn't mean I will." Jordan's mom gave him the look to shut up. Jordan had shut up after that. I got up to get some water.

"Besides if he do pass out then I will.." I felt warm liquid roll down my leg. Jordan came over to me.

"Isabel what's wrong?"

"My water just broke!" Jordan looked like he was going to pass out. And so he did. Everyone started laughing but we had to get ready. Jordan's mom helped me walk Tony went to pick up Jordan while Jordan's dad got the hospital and baby bag. I felt a tight pain in my stomach. I stopped walking to breathe. It had hurt really bad.

"Isabel did you have a contraction?" I nodded my head. It had really hurt. Jordan had finally woke up, he walked beside me and grabbed my other hand. We had finally made it to the truck. Tony and Jordan lifted me into it. Me and Jordan got in the middle row while Tony got in the back. I felt another contraction. I gripped Jordan's hand tight.

"Baby breathe baby just breathe." I started breathing. 15 minutes later another one came.

"Isabel is going fast. We need to hurry up." I heard Mrs. Grace say. I felt the car stop. Jordan picked me up. He carried me into the hospital a doctor came to us. He started talking to Jordan's mom. Then I was placed on a bed. I was wheeled into a room. Jordan's mom helped me changed into a outfit. Jordan walked in the room with the stuff the doctors were wearing.

"Baby i'm going to be right here with you." I nodded my head.

"Isabel you getting a C section. Thats when they cut into your stomach and get the girls out." I nodded my head again. Since when did Jordan get so smart with this stuff? Im kinda shocked.

"Baby you don't feel that?"

"Feel what?"

"They just started cutting into your stomach."

"Really? I didn't feel it." Jordan started laughing. They asked Jordan if he wanted to cut the cord. Jordan was happy. I heard a baby cry. I started crying as well. Jordan came back with one of the babies. This baby had Black hair.

"Isabel is she going to be Anabelle or Kiara?"

"Annabel Marie."

"Welcome to this world Annabelle." I smiled at Jordan. A nurse came to weight the baby. Jordan went back to get Kiara Christina. When he came back with her he had light brown hair.

"Welcome Kiara." I smiled again. I brought two beautiful babies into this world. I started crying tears of joy. The nurse came to take Kiara. Jordan had wiped the tears from his eyes. It looked like Jordan was crying too. I reached up and wiped some tears from his eyes.

"Isabel, this is the best day of my life. I'm so happy that I helped the person I love being with bring the most perfect gifts to this world. I'm so happy. I love you."

"I love you too." The nurse brought the girls to Jordan. She put both girls in both of his arms. She took a picture of us as a family. After the doctor patched me up they wheeled me to a room. Jordan came with me. He brought his parents and Tony with him. The nurse brought the girls in. They were in a little tub there names were on the outside of them.

"Isabel can I hold one of them?" Tony asked.

"Sure but if you drop her I will kill you."

"I won't drop her so shut up." Tony went and picked up Kiara. Jordan's mom picked up Annabelle. Jordan came and sat on the bed next to me.

"Everyone is enjoying the babies."

"Yea they are."

"We will get them all to our self when we get home."

"Wait so do we get to leave since I had the babies?"

"If the doctor or nurse say so then yea." Speaking of nurse the nurse came into the room. She asked for everyone but the mother and father to be in the room, I hope its nothing bad. She came over to me she grabbed one of the babies. She had showed me how to hold the baby while breastfeeding. She then told us we were aloud to leave. Jordan asked her about flying on an airplane. They said it was fine for us to. Which I was really happy. I loved Hawaii but I was getting really home sick. We got everything packed up so we could leave the hospital. We then went to the hotel to get everything we need. We then headed to the airport to get on Jordan's mom's jet plane. We all loaded onto the plane. Now time to go home!