Chapter 1

"Eww look at her. She is just a ugly piece of shit." I heard the head cheerleader Samantha say.

I just went to my locker and went to class. I'm used to people talking about me like that. I didn't have any friends so I just took what ever people said to me. When I got to class I sat in the back; I had Math at the time so I was the only one paying attention. Some people threw paper balls at me and spit balls at me it was gross. Well let me break it down for you.

I'm Isabel Baker. No one likes me because, well honestly I really don't know. My dad abuses me all the time and I have no choice but to take it. My mom left us because she didn't want to stay with my dad any longer. My mom told me this before she left us. From that day my dad thinks its my fault for my mother leaving. My life is not the best. I get teased, bullied, cursed at, and I get beaten. But this is my life and I can't do anything about it.

School finally ended and I walked home. I don't ride the bus because everything just gets worse if I do. I don't want my dad to pick me up because I don't want everyone seeing me with my dad. My dad always wants me home by 4:15, I looked at my watch and saw it was 4:10. I'm almost home so I don't have anything to worry about; I finally got home. My house was one of those big houses like you see in movies, like one of them rich people houses and it is white and it has many brick steps to get in the house. I walked in the house and my dad was in the living room. My dad is about 6'2, slim, scary looking, with brown hair, brown eyes.

"You're late."

I looked at my watch it was 4:16

"Dad it's only 4:16. I'm only a minute late." My dad walked over to me and slapped me in the face.

"You do not speak to me in that way. Now go clean the kitchen I don't want you in my face."

I threw my school bag on the kitchen table. I walked in the kitchen and it was a total mess. The kitchen was clean when I had left for school. I only started to clean so my dad wont hit me.

"Isabel, when you are done go and clean my room."

"Yes sir."

I rolled my eyes. My dad thinks I'm his little maid, and his personal punching bag. I finished the kitchen and headed up the stairs. I went in my room and closed my door. I laid on the bed for a few minutes and started to drift off. I heard footsteps coming towards my door. My dad came in my room.

"I thought I told you to go clean my room."

"Daddy I'm sorry I forgot."

"You forgot!" He yelled at me as he came towards me. He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head against the wall, I fell straight on the floor.

"Get up bitch!!"

I finally tried getting up. I only sat up so far, and was trying to stand.

"Now like I told you before go clean my room. And when you done with that put on this. I'm having a party and you are serving the drinks and food." I looked at the outfit and looked back at my dad.

"You really want me to wear that? I don't want to look like these girls walking around, they barley wear clothes."

"You will wear what I tell you to wear. Now go do what I told you to do. And be ready in an hour."

Dad finally left the room. I didn't want to get hit anymore so I walked down the hall to my dad's room. I opened the door and looked inside. There was clothes all over the place, dad had beer bottles all over the place some were even broken. I went downstairs and got a garbage bag. I walked back upstairs and started picking up the beer bottles. I picked up some of my dads clothes. I found some clothes that were cleaned and folded them and put them in my dad's dresser. I put all his work shoes in his closet. When I finally finished dads room I walked back in my room and looked at the outfit dad wanted me to wear. I went in my bathroom and put on the outfit. After a while I heard my bedroom door open.