Chapter 17

Angelina's POV

It's been one month from James visit, after my outburst next morning brothers apologized me and said that they will earn my trust. Whenever I'm ready I should tell them anything. They did everything for my happiness  and we all started to spend family day once a week. I'm not going to lie but they started to melting my cold heart. And I also starting to warm to them.

Now I leave highschool, I've lots of time for my company and my company's growth is very high. Just like I announced at my company's anniversary, I'm trying to invest in clubs and hotels business for that now I've meeting with Xander in 10 mins. He didn't question about this in home so I also didn't brought this subject, currently I'm heading to his company.

"Hello, I have meetings with Mr King" I said to receptionist. She look at me from up and down with disgusted look.

"Oh kid go to school, Mr King doesn't do meeting with child" She said rudely and muttered desperate bitch  slowly. Just when I am ready to give her pieces of mind suddenly I heard Xavier's voice.

Hii Princess, what are you doing here?" He said and kissed my forehead. The look on face of that bitch is damn funny.

"Xavi look I'm here to meet Xander but she told me that he will never meet me and she also called me desperate bitch" I said with fake tears.

"You are fired, get the hell out of my office" He shouted at her.

But sir" she started to defend herself but he cut her.

"How dare you to call my baby sis bitch and this is her office she is your boss, yet you didn't let her meet her brother." He said but I tell him that it's ok and I'm going to late first her refused but After some time he agreed not before give that bitch a warning.

Then he took me conference room. There Sit Xander in head chair with poker face, but when he see me hi smiled at me and come near to hug me but I stopped him and shake his hand.

"Hello, Mr King" I said to me. He looked at me with ammused expression because of my professionalism. But also greet me. After two long boring hours meeting is over and everyone went outside only Xander, Xavier and me remains.

"Angel let's go to my cabin and we all having a lunch together" Xander said.

After lunch I went to my company. After completing my work I went home.

We are all having Dinner together while talking random things. Lila looks happy, I know she always the Happy Go Lucky girl but now her happiness is showing in her eyes just when I'm going to ask her the reason about her happiness, Adam beat me.

Lila why are you so Happy?" He asked.

Lila blushed, and said

"Tomorrow night I have Date"

Hey guys I know I didn't update lot lately but I'm busy with my internship, sorry but I promise to update as soon as possible.

What do you think about Lila's Date?

Is her brothers will be agree?

Untill next time....