Chapter 28

Angelina's POV

We were dancing suddenly I heard gun shot

There I chaos everywhere, young kids are scared and they hide behind their parents

The hall was war zone. I took my gun from Xander as I couldn't keep it with me because of my dress.

Suddenly a man appeared.

"Everyone except King family go outside, if anyone tried to do anything it will be your last day" he roared.

The all men throw everyone outside now it's only my full family including Jason's family and Luke.

What do you want asshole? Alex demaned him in cold voice.

"It's not what it's who" he replied smirkingly.

"You bastard who do you think you are, I will never let go my any family member with you" I stated him angrily.

"I want you to come with me My Queen"  a figure appears behind him.

My breath hitched

Ashton

"Missed me baby" he said arrogantly

Jason's hold tightened on me.

Ashton's gaze fall on his hand that wrapped around me and his eyes become cold and dead.

"In your dreams" I scoffed.

"You don't know baby what my dream are" he stated trying to be seductive but his voice is like dead pig.

My brothers and my all family are looking at him in disgust.

"I told you that I will find you and you will become my wife my queen." He said. His eyes travelled over my body , causing me to shiver in disgust.

"It is time for you to take your place by my side" he continued

"You fucker" I yelled at him.

Over my dead body I will let her go with you" Jason snarled.

"It can be arranged" he said and shot him on his leg.

"If you ever spoke another word this bullet will directly pass your head" he threatened.

Suddenly some men come from behind and place gun on the head on my all family members.

What the hell is your problem psychopath? I yelled at him.

"This asshole" he pointed at Jason.

"I tried everything to you become mine, but for you its always him. I even ordered you three to mess Russian Mafia, so that they will kill him. I thought my plan was successful, I promised myself that I will let you live alone till you 18th birthday but this fucker come back in your life again. I can't imagine you with someone else it's either me or no one else" he said.

"For that you have to live Ashton" I said pointing gun towards me.

"Oh sweetheart, if you pressed the trigger then my men also do privilege to press gun on your family specially your twin sister"

I looked surrounding and saw that what he saying is true. All brothers including cousin except olders and uncle no one has gun with them.

"How did you enter, it's highly secured ? I asked him.

"Oh it's simple I kidnapped you head of security's family and blackmail him. All your guards are also obey his order" he shrugged his shoulders

I looked at our head of security Matteo he has guilty expression on his face. Bitch you have to thought first before going on our back.

Suddenly I heard more gunshots

It's payback time bitch...

_______________________________________

Hey guys

Thoughts on this chapter?

Next chapter will be more interesting.

Vote, comment and share

Until next time...