Chapter 26

Angelina's POV

It's time for me to get ready for the ball. Lila and me are getting ready together.

Xander told us that he will arranged make up artist but we declined.

We love doing each others makeup and we are preety good at it

First Lila make me sit on chair in front of dressing table and started to doing my makeup and hair.

"It's been long time since I did your make up" she said

"Yeah I remember when Jason ask me on our fist date, you did my makeup"

"Oh you were so freaking out to go with him and I'd assure you that he already is in love with you"

" No he were not in love with me that time"

"You are fool, but from middle school he had crush on you, but you were so obvious" she said

"First I thought that he had crush on you and he dislike me because he didn't talk to me so much and always nervous around me" I replied

"You stupid, he treat me as his sister" she said

"Yeah, yeah, I understand it later"

"Any way I like Luke a lot, sis please talk to him. He is so guilty that he have to leave you all but he have his reason. He really wants to talk to you three, Luke loves you guys a lot" she said.

"Okay I will hear his reason but I'm not sure I will going to forgive him easily.

"Yeah, that will be alright, okay now it's time to do our make up" she said

Lila please do light make up I don't want to look overdressed" I said

"Don't worry babes you will be looking smoking hot that every women will be jealous of your look" she said with evil smirk

Oh boy

After half an hour my makeup and hair everything is ready and I just gave ro wear my dress.

Now it's Lila's turn, I did her make up and hairstyle. Oh I did my work outstanding, she is looking breathtaking.

"Go on and wear this dress" I said to her and showed her to bathroom.

"Oh my god you looking so hot, Luke will have hard time" I said to her and she blushed.